• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal sex scenes where the girl farts

For some reason I get a kick out of scenes where the girls make a fart sound when a guy is porking in her in the ass. Anybody else or am I the lone oddball here? Scenes/vid suggestions would be appreciated.

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh! ok!!! not!!!:rolleyes:

LOL. well hopefully she's not stinkin up the room. I like when the pussy makes that squishy sound too when she's gettin it. definitely not into scat or anything. :)

?? :)

I can't say I have ever noticed a farting sound in any of th emovies I have ever watched. Think it would put me off, thus making me not enjoy the scene. Have seen clips of crapping in films and think that is just minging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasnt there a petition to have "Queef" defined as a fanny fart (pussy for our american members) archived in the websters dictionary at some point. Can you just imagine the crpytic clues for that as a crossword answer.

I know what this guy is talking about cause iv like seen allmost every anal vid, I know what your talking about guy the girl farts and the guy laughs ... ill try my best to find you one, although I doubt there is more then 2 vids liek this that we would be able to find its like trying to find a needle in a hay farm