• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anal prolapse: hot or not

Anal prolapse: hot or not

• Total voters

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
This thread is making people sick, nobody likes this filthy shit, why hasn't it been closed yet?

Ava Devine her ass falling out.
http://www.efukt.com/1864_Oops!_My_Asshole_Fell_Out!.html

Thats what too much anal does to you ;)

God dammit, I can't see the picture because the fucking site automatically redirects me to the mobile version. I DON'T FUCKING WANT THE GOD DAMNED MOBILE VERSION, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! It seems that every site nowadays automatically redirects me to its mobile version. Why can't I just look at the fucking page I'm trying to open?!? I've lost count of how many times I'm trying to approve a post or a thread, but I have to leave it for someone else because I can't open the link because I'm on my phone! Why can't they just ask me if I want the shitty, compressed version of the site?!? Fuck!!!

God dammit, I can't see the picture because the fucking site automatically redirects me to the mobile version. I DON'T FUCKING WANT THE GOD DAMNED MOBILE VERSION, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! It seems that every site nowadays automatically redirects me to its mobile version. Why can't I just look at the fucking page I'm trying to open?!? I've lost count of how many times I'm trying to approve a post or a thread, but I have to leave it for someone else because I can't open the link because I'm on my phone! Why can't they just ask me if I want the shitty, compressed version of the site?!? Fuck!!!

you really want to see her ass fall out badly huh.

freak!

I think it is hot from the perspective of what people will do. I find humiliating and degrading things a turn on though.

If I spend any time really thinking about it....:throwup:

Ava Devine her ass falling out.
http://www.efukt.com/1864_Oops!_My_Asshole_Fell_Out!.html

Thats what too much anal does to you ;)

HAHAHA, the ending to that clip with Falkor and the guy laughing almost made my ass prolapse from laughing so hard!!

Anyways, as far as the topic goes. I don't mind it, I can definitely do without it but it doesn't gross me out. Not too long ago I saw a clip where Amy Brooke was sucking on a girl's prolapse like it was a Popsicle... Whatever floats your boat

get a different browser that allows your phone to be viewed as a desktop computer ;)

oh and prolapses are fucking retarded and so are people who voluntarily do that to themselves (or have others do it to them)

get a different browser that allows your phone to be viewed as a desktop computer ;)

My browser allows me to look at sites as a desktop computer, but the sites themselves aren't giving me the choice. As soon as they detect that I'm on a phone they send me to their mobile sites, and they don't give me the option to view the regular page.