• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Last edited:
Re: Devin Valencia (aka Amy) / Kim Wade

I didn't find this particular set of vid clips so I will post.
She is posin' and a rubbin in a bathtub, jillin' in the shower and then on a pink bed.

http://www.hot-ftvgirls.com/303/amy89ac4a.htm

There is a hardcore link from speedtriple on page 2. Are there anymore?
Regardless, she will be one rich lady if she keeps her head on straight and her business sense sharp. Give this girl Jameson's number. I hope she hasn't signed anything shady yet and gets a trustworthy webmaster.

-Z.

I have two of her hardcore videos. One from Matt's Models and from Voyuer Vision 2. She is hot but with the videos she looks like she is in pain during the scenes.

incog said:
I have two of her hardcore videos. One from Matt's Models and from Voyuer Vision 2. She is hot but with the videos she looks like she is in pain during the scenes.

I agree with you, it was either that or she just couldn't get into the scenes. Perhaps that is why she hasn't done much more hardcore scenes after her first couple. I hate to admit it, but she sort of..........uhhhh...........what's a good word to use.......uhh....sucks in them. It was a good thing she is so hot. Maybe she just didn't like it and after some experience under her with milder stuff she will be more comfortable going back. Not that it matters to me one way or the other. I like seeing her in glamour photos just fine.

********** links to the matts models hardcore

Last edited by a moderator:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

Great links, AFA and off01 - she's getting better and better as eery new set is released!! Thanks!

Re: Devin Valencia / Amy Ried / Kim Wade

Thanks to vhanna I got to check out her vids thus far. I would say don't bother with her hardcore debut in Matts Models, she's nervous and in pain from the clueless teenager banging her.

Now. The second vid I saw with some Euro guy and her in pink lingerie ends up with a tittie fuck and cumshot with her lapping it up off her boobs. Ridiculously sexy. Just don't bother with the first.