• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

America's post-election insanity

Thought I'd have a go at making a place to discuss all the bullshit that's happening now that doesn't quite fit into existing threads. Things like the harassment and threats to people just doing their jobs, even republicans who might be thinking about trying to restore sanity. Also civil rights violations, like what's been happening with Rebekah Jones. And of course just the dangerous, crazy stupidity of the modern republican party.
I'm sure we've all heard about the Idaho health board meeting that had to be halted because insane anti-mask protesters were banging on board members doors at their homes.

Here's an example of republicans being terrorized by their own party:

vDg0mlz.jpg

And just a few examples of the pants-shitting insanity of today's republicans, and just the US in general.

z5VA3ST.jpg

uarJ8sl.jpg

TY4Ov6P.jpg

I don't think the danger is going to go away when trump leaves office. I'd say not even the majority of the crazy bullshit is coming from trump anymore, republican leadership has just taken off with it. The republican party is a threat that for too long has not been taken seriously enough. Now you have people in positions of power being intimidated and threatened into serving the will of the most extreme factions of probably the most extreme right wing party of consequence in the democratic world.
The threat to America is only escalating, and nobody knows what to do about it.