• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

American girls or European girls?

This thread makes no sense at all if you're just talking about looks as many American girls are of European ancestry, if you mean style/appearance on the other hand many American girls (and now many British) are into the fake tans, excessive makeup, , botox, breast implants and hair extensions which I don't find attractive at all although many of the Eastern Europeans keep it simple and you can really see their natural beauty which I find way more attractive.

Asian. Japanese/Chinese top the list for me, then Korean, then Southeast Asian (Not Americanized Asian either). Latina after that.

You have it all wrong... Top of the Asian list is (or should be) Korean (Im Ji Hye), then Taiwanese (Ruby Lin), Malaysian, Japanese and then Chinese. ;)

Oh and Russian, which falls under both Asia and Europe (but for me it falls under being in Europe). :)

Tiffany Doll

Official Checked Star Member
French of course lol

I don't think that European are as natural as you said before... Look at Aletta Ocean, Nessa Devil, Angelica Heart and some more. Surgery starts to be very famous in Easter Europe and a lot of girl just do it too much. I don't mind where the girls come from, I like natural beauty.