• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amber Evans biggest boobs directory

I am a huge amber evans fan and I've been trying to create a list on foxes of all the sets with her largest size breast implants, I'm not quite finished going through all the photo sets but here's what I have so far (for fans):

category A is young Amber. You can her physical charns that made her a legend on here but the photo shoots aren't too explicit ie you can see vagina and anus but she was too shy to spread them open. Also her first boob job that she had in this era was kind of weird. Her boobs look great but why are they so wide set? Candice Cardinele has the same problem with her boobs, they are wide set on her chest and often appear to dislike each other.

cat B is medium boobs Amber. It looks like she went back for another augmentation and lift; the boobs aren't wide set anymore but they're also a cup size smaller :( some C cups looking sad and droopy. Honestly in a lot of these sets Amber looks embarassed to show her downsized little blobs, she will go through 3/4s of the photo shoot before taking off her top.

Cat C is my area of focus: after getiting a lift and augmenttation to fix the wide set boobs issue it appears that Amber realized that her best self has impressive 34 DD boobs. Unfortunately it appears that this tit job was botched as well as although her breasts look healthy and full with clothes on and from certain flattering angles, from other angles you can see that her boobs are mismatched. It certainly appears that she got a pear shape implant in her right brest and a blunt tipped, squarish implant in theft breast. the nipples are aiming different directions and especially when she lifts her arms you can see that one of her tittles is a perky pear shape, while the other is drooping cube shape. Hopefully she got a discount for letting them put two mismatched implants into her chest. Not to mention the webs of blue spider veins and gross stretch marks from having so many unnatural procedures done on her boobs.
It might sound like I am being hypercritical of a beautiful woman's breasts but I call em likeI see em and it looks to me like Amber Evans went to Tara Reid's plastic surgeon for her tit job.

Her Asymetrical breasts notwiithstanding, Cat C is clearly the most important group f sets to collect; Amber's huge phony tits might look kinda retarded, but they also happen to be BIG which covers up for their flaw appearance. So here are the must own BIG BOOB sets from foxes for amber evens; this list is by no means exhaustive ( i haven't been through every single gallery yet, but this list is a good starting point. i would appreciate it if people replied with omissions so we can generate full complete directory f Amber's biggest boob photo sets;

Amber Evans biggest breasts photo sets:

Lust in the sun
butt crac pants
naked boobies sunset
Bedtime lust
sweet eye candy
dreaming blue
space suit boobes
upside down
barefoot naughty
waiting for you
up between lips
skimpy naughty amazing
bringing up the rear
hot order up
naughty office
huge boob poses
upside down
waiting for you
cocktail pleaser
hot order up
biggest boobs
huge boob poses
premium hiney
tiny skirt
too tight denims
naked naughty
carnal thoughts
hiney maid service
wild girl in town
naked naughty
barefoot naughty
to sexy
sexy school girl

Again please reply with any oversights you may have noticed!
Thank s freeness fam