• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Amazing babe with huge perfect bolted-on boobs

What I found that its not from Stripsearch - Las Vegas movie, theres a bunch of scenes from different movies in this video, and theres a scene with guys playing with girls in strip poker and it looks like thats the movie from where this scene is. So if we will id these girls or guys so we can find that movie, and in better quality probably, and then check end credits and id her. Also I seen this girl before somewhere on a pic, 100% sure (probably on boobpedia), I remember her face, so she def can be IDed!

Heres that part of movie with those poker scene, help guys please, this babe is superb, perfection!

m3ga.nz/#!OCIRiYqQ!PwMXBr-SuHqO3dXaF8kYskkHnnKQeojXUKjcGQ30RT0 - change 3 to e

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Playboy did two Voluptuous Vixens movies in 1997 and 1998. They were in English, and in many other languages. The poker striptease video from post # 2 above is probably in English but for our purposes here; it is dubbed in Spanish. Also for our purposes too, it is not from the late Russ Meyer. They are from Playboy (the PB bunny logo being embedded in the film) but it is probably not him. In the Playboy Voluptuous Vixens movies of 1997 and 1998, Russ Meyer, the director of Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens (1979) and Up! (1976), had Pandora Peaks, Adara Michaels, and Melissa Mounds as his blonde starlets. The Morell sisters, Carmen and Carla, and Tawny Peaks as his brunette bombshells. And also Barocca as his ebony lady.

That said, I'm guessing your blonde lady is either Adara Michaels, Melissa Mounds, or Melissa Holiday. Though she is definitely not Pandora Peaks. That is if Russ Meyer made it. If not, there's more ...

Playboy.com continued it (from 2000 to 2006) - having the Voluptuous Vixen sets appear on the Playboy Plus and Cyber Club websites - using other models. So you can also have LaTasha Marzolla, for example, as part of those sets.

Here is LaTasha Marzolla. LaTasha was the "L" lady :

270650_full.jpg270660_full.jpg

So your guess is as good as mine in trying to identify her. She kind of looks like Chantz Fortune. (to me) But Chantz appeared in Score, Gent, Swank, Hustler's Busty Beauties, and Fox magazine. Not Playboy.

Capture.JPG

You'll need a Playboy "expert" who is here to comment further ....

Last edited:
Unless a girl is my type, II am really bad in putting a name to face, but that's Lexus Locklear.
The areolas match but I need a second opinion.