• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Am I the only one who thinks the current black girl weave/wig/fake straight hair era is disgusting?

tumblr_m1nfmu1eTr1r89b3jo1_500.gif

Black women look so much more attractive with their own natural hair.
This current black girl weave, wig, fake straight hair era is disgusting.
I hate all of it.

Is it really current though? I've known black girls to wear fake hair from way back in the mid 90's. But I do agree that fake hair is pretty ugly. Fake anything on a girl is pretty ugly to me.

Is it really current though? I've known black girls to wear fake hair from way back in the mid 90's. But I do agree that fake hair is pretty ugly. Fake anything on a girl is pretty ugly to me.

This may be true but I feel it is much more prevalent right now than ever before.

I think it is hot! I also like fake boobies, butts, eyelashes and nails. Build me a hot cyborgette and I will stick it.

Some people can pull off certain looks better than others. I don't have a problem with them waring their hair either way. Some people just like some styles better than others and cultures change over time. Nobody complains that most women shave their underarms yet that's not what's natural.

I don't really think it's my place to tell somebody what they should think looks best on themselves. It's just not strait hair that's a cultural shift either. As another example I see a lot more people with red, purple, and pink streaks or sections in their hair than I ever did in the past. It's not really my thing, but I don't feel the need to strongly complain about it.

Nobody complains that most women shave their underarms yet that's not what's natural....As another example I see a lot more people with red, purple, and pink streaks or sections in their hair than I ever did in the past.

There's a big difference between changing your look, ie: shaving or dyeing your hair, and being deceptive about your appearance, ie: wearing hair to make it longer than it really is or wearing padded clothing to make your tits/ass bigger than they actually are. Men also shave and some guys dye their hair too.

I bet you wouldnt really know fake from real hair if you were shown 200 photos and asked to pick which ones had real and fake hair.

All the more reason why I feel anything fake on a woman is ugly.. not ugly in the physical sense, but ugly in the sense that lying about your appearance imo is just an "ugly" thing to do. And no I'm not talking about models wearing make up or wigs/hair extensions to take pictures for their job, but the "everyday" woman that will put on these things when going out and socializing.

There's a big difference between changing your look, ie: shaving or dyeing your hair, and being deceptive about your appearance, ie: wearing hair to make it longer than it really is or wearing padded clothing to make your tits/ass bigger than they actually are.

No, there really isn't. Not only isn't there a big difference, there isn't any difference. Either way you're altering your appearance to look different than you would normally. Extensions isn't any more deceiving than hair dye... someone who bleaches their hair isn't any blonder than a person who wears 12" extensions has hair that's 12 inches longer. Nor is it any different than wearing makeup or getting a boob job or combing over your bald spot, or wearing colored contacts, getting braces or curling or straightening your hair, or... anything else. Hell, it's not any different than wearing nice clothes. We're all trying to alter the way others see us with odds and ends to alter our appearance. They're all somewhat deceptive, but it's asinine to condemn any of it, since we all do it in different ways. You can decide which ones you like, but you can't sit in judgment of any of it without being a hypocrite.

All the more reason why I feel anything fake on a woman is ugly.. not ugly in the physical sense, but ugly in the sense that lying about your appearance imo is just an "ugly" thing to do. And no I'm not talking about models wearing make up or wigs/hair extensions to take pictures for their job, but the "everyday" woman that will put on these things when going out and socializing.

Do you honestly think Harley or any OCSM posting here only wears makeup when they're shooting? Really?

Seems to me that what you're saying is you don't like girls, because pretty much every woman you meet wears makeup, a bra to keep their boobs up, hair products to make us think their locks are bouncier and fuller and more lustrous than they actually are.

So, I'd guess you're gay... but then you must not like guys either. Guys slather themselves in antiperspirant and aftershave to make you think they don't stink. They cut and style their hair (or sometimes spray it on out of a can). They trim their beards just so or shave them off to make you think they're all clean cut. They manscape so no one mistakes them for escaped chimps from the zoo. They do all kinds of crap to try and make everyone think they look better than they actually do.

So... I guess you're asexual. Huh, never thought I'd meet one of those. Can I ask; mitosis or parthenogenesis, which do you prefer for your lonely attempts at reproduction? ;)

Deepcover

Closed Account

If a woman decides to get fake big lips, implants or get a fake tan most men would judge highly on her new appearance yet if a woman has fake extensions in her hair, she is viewed as fake, ugly or inferior. So I don't think it's fair especially if you are judging black women or any woman's appearance. So if you're the type of guy that admires fake breast implants, don't see why you should have a problem with women wearing fake hair extensions. Appreciate women for who they are.

I think it is hot! I also like fake boobies, butts, eyelashes and nails. Build me a hot cyborgette and I will stick it.

Have you guys seen my pictures? Do you think I look disgusting?

Lots of girls wear extensions, not just black girls. I bet you wouldnt really know fake from real hair if you were shown 200 photos and asked to pick which ones had real and fake hair.

I suspect that he is thinking more in line of exaggerating racial attributes than gender based or sexual attributes. Compare to Hollywood representations of Black people in the 1930s.

I suspect that he is thinking more in line of exaggerating racial attributes than gender based or sexual attributes. Compare to Hollywood representations of Black people in the 1930s.

Uh... doesn't seem that way.

If he's saying he doesn't like racial stereotypes I don't think he'd be posting pics from a blaxploitation film and following it with, "Black women look so much more attractive with their own natural hair." And that's certainly not what BusterLoads is saying.

And of course Afros aren't entirely natural either. If they were no one would have needed to invent the Afro pick.

And why exactly did you quote me ?

snipped rant

I don't where the need to be a smart ass comes from other than to think I must have touched a nerve, in which case I find funny. I guess I'll be the mature one of the two and say we'll just have to agree to disagree then, because I see certain things as part of deception. And seeing as how you resort to bashing I have no interest in expressing any further opinions with you. I'll just leave this video for to either watch or not that pretty much sums up my views on the matter. And before you try to retort that he's a comedian and he's only making a joke, it doesn't stop the fact that I agree with what he has to say.

So if you're the type of guy that admires fake breast implants, don't see why you should have a problem with women wearing fake hair extensions. Appreciate women for who they are.

I actually don't admire breast implants. I think they're disgusting. I also find it funny how you tell me to admire women for who they are when they can't even admire themselves imo if they are in fact painting their faces to go out or putting on heels to make themselves look taller or etc, etc..

I don't where the need to be a smart ass comes from...

Probably a reaction to your thinly veiled misogyny and egotism.

You paint women as liars because they want to improve their appearance, then go on to excuse the methods they use which men do as well. Don't try and tell me men don't try to just as much. There are entire industries based around hair replacement and penis enlargement among other things.

I guess I'll be the mature one of the two and say we'll just have to agree to disagree then, because I see certain things as part of deception.

Just hold on a second...

And seeing as how you resort to bashing I have no interest in expressing any further opinions with you.

I resorted to bashing? And you think you're being mature?

You just said that women who wear extensions and/or makeup are ugly liars. This would include my girlfriend. You don't think that's bashing? You think baselessly and hypocritically insulting a large portions of the population isn't bashing? You think that's mature?

You're writing off various methods (especially those which apply to men) and passing judgment based on which methods are and aren't acceptable in your own eyes and doing so on a public forum. If you don't want people to respond negatively to you perhaps you shouldn't toss out such incredibly negative things.

And before you try to retort that he's a comedian and he's only making a joke, it doesn't stop the fact that I agree with what he has to say.

Wouldn't that mean that you acknowledge what you're saying is a joke?

Disgusting is a pretty strong word isn't it? Dislike seems more appropriate. If you dislike it, ok but to create a whole thread based on it seems petty to me. A lot of guys rip on women's appearances already, and when some women go to a lot of effort to try to improve or change their appearance, we rip on them some more? No wonder some women are insecure about their appearance. Give em a break.

tumblr_m1nfmu1eTr1r89b3jo1_500.gif

Black women look so much more attractive with their own natural hair.
This current black girl weave, wig, fake straight hair era is disgusting.
I hate all of it.

A Afro like that is from a hot comb that expands African Americans hair. Women usually puff their head up like a afro and then from there make strands. Or they use perm chemicals that works like a hot comb but with chemicals.

African American women who uses extensions are the ones that skip this process. And also men in the 70s afro look from black exploitation films puff up their heads with a hot comb.