• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Am I the only one here who is a fan of Curling?

Mayhem

Banned
I've been watching every second that I can get my hands on of Olympic curling. The U.S. women are out which is too bad because they are very easy on the eyes. U.S. men have a real shot at a medal.

I like non-conventional sports anyway. Sailing, Strongman competitions, rallying, etc., but I'm really enthused about curling. They are reporting that a lot of others are getting into it to the point that the U.S. Curling website crashed the other night from too many hits. Hopefully someone decides to pick it up after the Olympics so we can keep watching.

I curl my hair most everyday....haha, bad joke, sorry. I like curling, it's definitely an interesting sport.

member20672

Closed Account
I watch it, don't know why though. I have no clue what the goal is, or how to win/score, but overall it is too interesting for me to not watch when I have the time:2 cents:

jod0565

Member, you member...
I saw some of this today as a matter of fact, and it was interesting to a point - I called it Shuffleboard On Ice.
Are there a lot of guys who were cut from the team and is there a NCL - National Curling League? I ask because the Olympics are the only time I hear of curling.

Theres a very old game over here in Britain called Crown Green Bowls.Curling is very much like this but on ice,I even think it might have come from this somehow.The difference been you get your bowls close as you can to a small white bowl called a Jack.

But I watch the odd bit of curling,don't know why.Unless it's because GBR are actually not bad at it,unlike all the other events in the Winter Olympics.

I'm not a big Curling fan, played it a few times, its an interesting game...but i only watch it during the Olympics, The Scott Tournament of Hearts or the Brier Tournament (those are Canadian Tournments

I've been watching lots of curling lately. I don't know but for some reason I can't stop watching if I happen to zap to it. I really liked Cassie in the US team too. She's very cute

like it myself and whatch if I have time

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I am not a fan of curling, but my housekeeper has posters of the brooms. :D

I've kept my mouth shut on the winter olympics for a while. It has made absolute chaos in Torino (but brought in money and renewel). I told another member that any event that has curling associated with it as a sport doesn't get my attention...

There was another thread debating about what is a sport (I think it had to do with hunting). I know no one asked, but curling surely must be a game. (They are the Olympic Games!)

BNF said:
I am not a fan of curling, but my housekeeper has posters of the brooms. :D

I've kept my mouth shut on the winter olympics for a while. It has made absolute chaos in Torino (but brought in money and renewel). I told another member that any event that has curling associated with it as a sport doesn't get my attention...

There was another thread debating about what is a sport (I think it had to do with hunting). I know no one asked, but curling surely must be a game. (They are the Olympic Games!)

No that was a thread on Darts BNF,not hunting.

Sweeper said:
Are darts an olympic sport? hahaha they should be if curling is...hell

Hey don't joke Sweeper they've been trying to get Darts in there for awhile.I think in fact there is talk of having it as a demo event in the Olympics soon to see if it's recieved well.If so then it will become an Olympic sport:eek:

Mayhem

Banned
Sweeper said:
Are darts an olympic sport? hahaha they should be if curling is...hell

Darts would be a good Olympic sport. We need an event where beer is considered essential equipment. :glugglug:

i watch it... only cause canada is really good at it... hopefully that brings us two more medals

Mayhem said:
I've been watching every second that I can get my hands on of Olympic curling. The U.S. women are out which is too bad because they are very easy on the eyes. U.S. men have a real shot at a medal.

I like non-conventional sports anyway. Sailing, Strongman competitions, rallying, etc., but I'm really enthused about curling. They are reporting that a lot of others are getting into it to the point that the U.S. Curling website crashed the other night from too many hits. Hopefully someone decides to pick it up after the Olympics so we can keep watching.

Yea i've been enjoying the curling, apparantly the italians are loving it, its had the most coverage on italian tv more than any other olympic sport.

Fingers crossed for the GB womens team.

its the perfect womens sport ... big irons and brushes lol