• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alyssa Milano: My Tweet Challenge...Will A Corporation Match My Donation?

I saw her tweet yesterday...she's truly one of the nicest, most caring people out there. She's always working for a cause. :)

Alyssa Milano is a very sweet person. Always working for a cause. Always been a favorite of mine.

i can look past her "bear arms" in this case, very caring and truly beautiful person

Alyssa Milano is a very sweet person. Always working for a cause. Always been a favorite of mine.

Until I read this article I didn't know she was doing her part to help those who are less fortunate and in need.

i can look past her "bear arms" in this case, very caring and truly beautiful person
Well she is Sicilian. So hair and a temper are part of the package. I'm up for it.

Until I read this article I didn't know she was doing her part to help those who are less fortunate and in need.

She is quit active.. maybe not throwing around millions like some of the bigger name stars but she does alot. She is amazingly cool.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If she wants back in front of the camera so much why doesn't she call Larry Flynt?

I heard he's a Hustler. :pimpdaddy

:D:hatsoff: