• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alright, Confess! Who did it?!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Soda can incident? :suspicious:

One of Petra's tricks to look like she does actual work is to keep her desk like a slob. Someone left a surprise on top of a half drank can of Diet Coke that had been festering there for weeks. I hope someone can repost the pic.

It looks like someone got very excited when they saw the FreeOnes logo (hhhhaaaa)

I agree with Harley Spencer , it looks very festive bearing in mind Christmas is around the corner
But our 2014 FreeOnes Queen Miss Hybrid could be onto something
I suspect it is "an inside job"

Not me. If it were, you wouldn't be able to make out the words "FreeOnes."

Oh, I've been taking lecithin.

Effing right it's lecithin. I came all over the logo.
mecumming.jpg

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Thanks for cleaning up your spunk, whoever it was. I see we now have a clutter problem. Candy canes and shit everywhere!

Candy canes and shit everywhere!

That's a completely different kind of party.

At our office this week the girls made a gingerbread house and used the icing to simulate "smoke coming out of the chimney" oblivious to the fact it just looked like spunk dribbling out the top.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
NOW look at it!

Come on, guys. Use a tissue or something.

freeones_text.gif

Awaiting for a cleanup dude to appear after all that big black cock jizz and now gangbang party cones everywhere. Someone is going to have a long night coming...
:suspicious:

I'm writing mail to a German quiz show. They are looking for weird questions which has to be answered by a bunch of prominent persons. Do you know a good question?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Yeah yeah, I know you guys by now. Always leaving a mess behind.