• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
http://www.kickassgirlz.com/girlz.php

Well this solves the mystery whether these babes do show abit of boobage. see 4 urselves. why didn't you mention this earlier Mr.E, hmm?

Thats one of my sites as well, why do you ask why I didnt mention it like I am hiding something? Both Vicky and Jenna have posed fully nude for Playboy sites before, I thought most would figure they dont have problems with nudity :)

Donna has other videos and pics where the bikini comes off but shes not fully nude. Still pretty hot though :)

I'll quote this one more time for 14th page.

Does this mean topless without a hand bra, atleast? Kind of expected so as one of the first videos you shot of her, the meeting you one, she whips it off with no remorse catching a small glimpse of some side nip - which in my opinion has been the most gritting tease on the website yet, lol.

Does this mean topless without a hand bra, atleast? Kind of expected so as one of the first videos you shot of her, the meeting you one, she whips it off with no remorse catching a small glimpse of some side nip - which in my opinion has been the most gritting tease on the website yet, lol.

That is the only video of the ones I've seen where there is even the slightest peek at a nipple for Donna.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

No, Donna is not fully topless but as mentioned, you can watch videos for little treats here and there :)

No, Donna is not fully topless but as mentioned, you can watch videos for little treats here and there :)

Dang, kind of disappointing. There was this one picture of her I saw a while back in a white cut shirt in a pool, I believe on your MySpace? Stated the uncropped version would be on the site - that one looked pretty promising. I guess it's not so much of a treat?

The videos do look like they'd be pretty good sets though, not sure if you plan on posting them sooner or later on the site but yeah. Which raises that question. Speaking for all videos of all girls, will they all have their follow up still sets posted some time?

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Dang, kind of disappointing. There was this one picture of her I saw a while back in a white cut shirt in a pool, I believe on your MySpace? Stated the uncropped version would be on the site - that one looked pretty promising. I guess it's not so much of a treat?

The videos do look like they'd be pretty good sets though, not sure if you plan on posting them sooner or later on the site but yeah. Which raises that question. Speaking for all videos of all girls, will they all have their follow up still sets posted some time?

That jacuzzi set should be up sometime soon. Yes, most of the videos have photosets to match and they will be up as well :)