• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Mr. E. Great Jenna update :) Are there going to be any more future topless updates of Jenna?

dude! I also am a huge Jenna Bentley fan! I am no longer a member of AV but I check to see from time to time to see if there are any updates worth reupping. I just wanted to say I saw the new jenna one there and it said "even some nip slips" sorry but I loled hard at that bcs you can see jenna nude in playboy. but even tho I like Es work more just thought id say. but if you love jenna like I do check out a failed site of mr e's kickassgirlz.com there are fully nude videos of jenna and vicky rolling around on Es bed and even dry humping its fucking awesome site too bad there arnt any more updates otherwise I would have kept my sub to that. there are also numerous nude vids of other vixens as well as other girls. Cheers.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
dude! I also am a huge Jenna Bentley fan! I am no longer a member of AV but I check to see from time to time to see if there are any updates worth reupping. I just wanted to say I saw the new jenna one there and it said "even some nip slips" sorry but I loled hard at that bcs you can see jenna nude in playboy. but even tho I like Es work more just thought id say. but if you love jenna like I do check out a failed site of mr e's kickassgirlz.com there are fully nude videos of jenna and vicky rolling around on Es bed and even dry humping its fucking awesome site too bad there arnt any more updates otherwise I would have kept my sub to that. there are also numerous nude vids of other vixens as well as other girls. Cheers.

Jenna is actually topless in several sets on Vixens. Kickass Girlz was not a failed site LOL. It went for 5 years with hundreds of videos and thousands of members. Only reason it stopped updating is because the webmaster quit. I still shoot the wrestling and I will either be doing a new website or a Clips4Sale store.

awesome E! bcs those vids on kickassgirlz are epic! the jenna and vicky ones are my fav. where else do you get to see two of most beautiful AV girls pretty much do a lesbian scene fully topless! but also love you kicking melanie elysas ass in the boxing lol. also lve seeing kira rolling around on the floor. cant wait for that site/ clipstore im there!

Last edited:
Jenna is actually topless in several sets on Vixens. Kickass Girlz was not a failed site LOL. It went for 5 years with hundreds of videos and thousands of members. Only reason it stopped updating is because the webmaster quit. I still shoot the wrestling and I will either be doing a new website or a Clips4Sale store.

yes I know Jenna Bentley is I meant the other jenna I forget her last name my bad