• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Alley Baggett

its her style...its her body she can show wat she wants or not...u aint da one posing...u want to see some more stuff den there are plenty more girls dat show more...and if u didnt know bout it she does show a lot more on her niteflirt pics not to the extent of making it sluttly shes got style and for a woman going 39 shes f@cking hot

its her style...its her body she can show wat she wants or not...u aint da one posing...u want to see some more stuff den there are plenty more girls dat show more...and if u didnt know bout it she does show a lot more on her niteflirt pics not to the extent of making it sluttly shes got style and for a woman going 39 shes f@cking hot

If you look at her last 5 sets they all look almost the same.
Same poses, same pictures, and nothing new on the table.
I'm just saying she could get more fanbase if she did something different for a change.
I'm not thinking about penetration or anything like that(which would be awesome btw), but something
that is new and fun to watch

Ever since she started doing those sets with the background overlay, they all look the same too me from that point on. I don't care for them. I still collect them though since I like having all her content. Having that background just gets boring. Really don't know why she has been doing only doing those sets. I miss those bedroom, bathroom, couch, u name it sets.

If you look at her last 5 sets they all look almost the same.
Same poses, same pictures, and nothing new on the table.
I'm just saying she could get more fanbase if she did something different for a change.
I'm not thinking about penetration or anything like that(which would be awesome btw), but something
that is new and fun to watch

Well, Alley obviously isnt comfortable with the full scale Penthouse type explicit poses. I have always been willing to give her a pass on that, since she is better than most softcore models at keeping her fans honest with what she is comfortable with. She only does the sexier open legged poses some of the time, so theoretically fans shouldnt get bored with it. The good news is that recently she seems to being doing those types of posing more often than she has done them in the past.

But I have to admit that after 10 years it is slightly disappointing that her boundaries havent expanded.

I think if she ever really opens up and shows everything with no strange angles or slight blurring... Our brains might melt. Still these more recent pictures are freakin hot!