• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

All the GAME you need to know for getting laid. Shimmy's method (audioblog)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Ha. Just heard a great line on t.v.- "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice."

I don’t know where you are getting the idea if a man has no money he will get no pussy. Apparently you never lived in collage dorms. Its all about your personality and looks, money has nothing to do with it.

I don’t know where you are getting the idea if a man has no money he will get no pussy. Apparently you never lived in collage dorms. Its all about your personality and looks, money has nothing to do with it.

Perhaps, but having money sure as hell doesn't hurt.

Spleen

Banned?
I'm all for gaming a woman, it's a lot of fun and I'm a fan of Neil Strauss's book, but that was pretty weak Shimmy. Sorry.

Fuck lines.
Fuck games.
Be a real man; be yourself.

Or do you want to live a lie?

Gotta agree here... "game" is for getting laid, and that's fine, but if you're looking to DATE, all playing games gets you is grief. :2 cents:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I think women see through men. They're only fooled when they allow themselves to be.

Playas, cons and politicians (among others) all work off of that though, yes? I mean, think about it. A girl wants to believe whatever smooth lines the playa is feeding her. So she spreads her legs and the game keeps going. A mark wants to believe whatever "too good to be true" deal the con is feeding him. So he opens his wallet and the game keeps going. The voter wants to believe whatever fantastic lie, wrapped in promises, that the politician is feeding him. So he casts his vote appropriately and the game keeps going.

I haven't seen that women are any different than men in that respect. All people have things that they want to believe, whether they are true or not.

I'm all for gaming a woman, it's a lot of fun and I'm a fan of Neil Strauss's book, but that was pretty weak Shimmy. Sorry.
Im yet to apply a couple of those techniques but they seem too old fashioned for me.I can see how negging could work but there is a fine line between being offensive and drawing a woman's attention towards you. Might get you into trouble even unless you know the person before hand in which case you are already on your way.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Playas, cons and politicians (among others) all work off of that though, yes? I mean, think about it. A girl wants to believe whatever smooth lines the playa is feeding her. So she spreads her legs and the game keeps going. A mark wants to believe whatever "too good to be true" deal the con is feeding him. So he opens his wallet and the game keeps going. The voter wants to believe whatever fantastic lie, wrapped in promises, that the politician is feeding him. So he casts his vote appropriately and the game keeps going.

I haven't seen that women are any different than men in that respect. All people have things that they want to believe, whether they are true or not.
Too long since I've been on the hunt; faithfull 4 years and to be married soon :dunno: lol