• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHOS THE HOTTEST BABE ON G4TV?

• Morgan Webb

Votes: 27 20.9%
  • Kristin Adams

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Olivia Munn

Votes: 59 45.7%
  • Layla Kayleigh

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • Blair Butler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna David

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Alison Haislip

Votes: 41 31.8%

• Total voters
Not really a Celebrity but heck she is on tv and is hot enough for me...
Alison Fesq Haislip (born February 6, 1981) is an actress and a TV correspondent for Attack of the Show! on G4. She resides in Los Angeles, California.

Haislip landed at G4 in October 2007 after being told by a G4 employee, who was a patron where she worked as a bartender, that she would be a great fit at the network. Haislip hosted "The Feed" segment and did correspondent work numerous times for Attack of the Show! before being hired full time around Spring 2008.

allisonmackzo5.jpg

www.alisonhaislip.com

I <3 Alison Haislip! She might be my fav babe on all of G4. She and Olivia Munn are awesome! I also love Kristen Adams. She has the best legs of the bunch and model good looks. But loses some points (from me) for being a Republican.

I like all of the women on G4 because they're all hot. If I have to choose one though I have to go with Anna David. Something about the way she talks about sex just turns me on.

The only chick i don't like on G4 is Morgan Webb. Idk, i find nothing sexy about her, at all. Sorry. Blair Butler is OK, but i think she is least attarctive of the hot chicks on that channel.

Haislip looked smoking hot on Tuesday when she cohosted AOTS.

I could not agree more just saw it on DVR watched the whole show fast forward through most of the show when Olivia Munn came back... heck Alison Haislip even looked fucking smoking doing the damn news update on yesterdays show hope she is on tonight...

yes the few times her and Olivia Munn are on at the same time its a good vibe but I like the b/g co host format they just need to use Alison Haislip more will be watching tonight...
bye the way would love to see Alison do a in your pants segment with that sexual freak anna david would be nice to see what Alison has to say about sex

Not really a Celebrity but heck she is on tv and is hot enough for me...
Alison Fesq Haislip (born February 6, 1981) is an actress and a TV correspondent for Attack of the Show! on G4. She resides in Los Angeles, California.

Haislip landed at G4 in October 2007 after being told by a G4 employee, who was a patron where she worked as a bartender, that she would be a great fit at the network. Haislip hosted "The Feed" segment and did correspondent work numerous times for Attack of the Show! before being hired full time around Spring 2008.

allisonmackzo5.jpg

www.alisonhaislip.com

Again?

http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=2628987&postcount=90

allisonmackzo5.jpg

yes the few times her and Olivia Munn are on at the same time its a good vibe but I like the b/g co host format they just need to use Alison Haislip more will be watching tonight...
bye the way would love to see Alison do a in your pants segment with that sexual freak anna david would be nice to see what Alison has to say about sex

Yes! I would love to see that, too!