• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aletta Ocean - AKA: Aletta, Aletta Alien, Alien, Amanda, Dora, Doris, Doris Alien, Florancia, Florencia, Jessica Kline, Meseda, Nikita Charm

Bigger Tits: Absolutely YES! (Perfect G-Cup, please!)

Bigger Lips: Absolutely NOT! (Overdoing this you will simply look like a DUCK and not a BEAUTY!)

So, Aletta, keep on improving but do not destroy your extraordinary beauty!
So far 2007 to 2012 you have succeeded - in an absolutely astonishing way!

Besides the boobs, perfect tan (like Madison Ivy!) and one or two extraordinary piercing would be awesome!

And keep doing anal, of course!

Can anybody tell me her correct actual twitter-adress?

Is her last one hacked?

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally think she has gone too far with all the 'enhancements' she was such a naturally beautiful girl and she has gone way too far now. She looked good after her early surgery around 2008, but since then it is out of control. I was a big fan of hers and still watch a lot of her early scenes, but i dont like the fake look and it does nothing for me, its a shame because is was a great performer and always did good DP's, but in the words off dragons den: I'm Out.

I don't know why she still wants more, it became/becomes an addiction for her. She doesn't get booked by bangbros, NA or brazzers, i think that shows how "useful" the operations are for her....

The first ops helped her to get famous and now she looks like a duck.

She might not be getting booked by Bang Bros, Naughty America or Brazzers, but who says she wants to work for them? She gets booked by much beter companies, such as 21st Sextury. She's also in Elegant Angel's new Anal Fanatic installment, which is the first time (as far as I know) that she has worked for them.