• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ah crap! We're all gonna die!

ahh fuck it. if i'm still alive in 500 years the earth shedding itself of life in a cataclysmic event would be something of a relief i would think. as far as being cut off the grid, it's no secret that it wouldn't take much to isolate us so people tend to be more prepared for being self sufficient around here than many places in the US.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yeah, but I bet you won't find many people stocked up with provisions like I am though. When I said a case of bottled water, you probably thought I meant one of those puny 24 bottle cases. Nu uh! I meant 36 bottles! :thumbsup: I'm here to tell ya, I do not fuck around! And I'm not even counting that family size bag of jalapeno Cheetos I got stashed under the cupboard... or the 3 cans of Campbell's soup. Shit, I'm down like Charlie Brown!

Say, you don't think this thing would interrupt the F1 schedule do ya? :dunno: As long as I can see my F1 and the last season of Breaking Bad, I'm totally prepared to go 100% Mountain Man at a moment's notice.

500 years? By that time, humans will either no longer be on earth or technology will be so advanced that there will be a way to survive this. :2 cents:

500 years? By that time, humans will either no longer be on earth or technology will be so advanced that there will be a way to survive this. :2 cents:

This is true. Given our current rate of technologically advancement, Dr. Michio Kaku predicts that we will become a Type 1 civilization in accordance to the Kardashev scale in less than 100 years. This, of course, is provided that we don't bomb each other into extinction.

Yeah, but I bet you won't find many people stocked up with provisions like I am though. When I said a case of bottled water, you probably thought I meant one of those puny 24 bottle cases. Nu uh! I meant 36 bottles! :thumbsup: I'm here to tell ya, I do not fuck around! And I'm not even counting that family size bag of jalapeno Cheetos I got stashed under the cupboard... or the 3 cans of Campbell's soup. Shit, I'm down like Charlie Brown!

Say, you don't think this thing would interrupt the F1 schedule do ya? :dunno: As long as I can see my F1 and the last season of Breaking Bad, I'm totally prepared to go 100% Mountain Man at a moment's notice.

I have an extra 4 pack of double A's to donate, if you want them. It might seem like overkill, but you can never have enough batteries.

In 500 years, Earth will be one gigantic Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Of course we are all going to die. Just, some people are doing a better job at it than others.

Fear not,God will save us all!:laugh:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Oh sweetie. You should stop by my place - we're all kinds of prepared! :wave:

I bet you went by Sam's Club and got one of those cases with 48 bottles of water in it, huh? Show off!

But with STDiva's contribution, I also now have a 4 pack of double A batteries, in addition to the Nabs I found in the garage this evening. Are you really prepared to compete with all that?! Water, nabs, some Cheetos, a can of gas... I'm darn near a modern day Danny Boone up here, Jinxy! Obviously, I'm a hardcore survivalist.

But uh... just in case I run out of peanut butter, maybe we can do some bartering. I've got some packs of Wendy's ketchup that I'd be willing to let go of if you have Peter Pan. I'm not big on Jif. But if this magnet thing lasts more than a year or two, I guess we could still work out a deal.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
To be fair, for a bunch of bipedal apes we've done decently well for ourselves. Perhaps it's time we let the cockroaches take over.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I've still got my bunker from Y2K. Did that thing ever come in handy. My computer, bank cards, those computer things that help my car run, all of that shit got saved. Was going to sell the bunker till I heard about 2012. I put in for vacation that week so I'll still get paid for when the world ends then too.

Here's a heads up, bring Hostess Twinkies. The company just filed for bankruptcy and that stuff has a shelf life way past the polarity shift date.