• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Age You Lost Your Virginity.

16th birthday.....that was niiiice

19 plus a long half year. First intercourse.
It was okay, but mostly scared the shit out of me that the condom might've had a pinhole (and the spermicide was ineffective)...

Ate pussy several times before that, quite a bit earlier.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Zombie thread... :rolleyes:

18, on prom night. Yes, I know that's clichéd.

Jon S.

Banned
Of all the 3 year old threads to raise from the dead....why this one? :facepalm:

Since I am done pointing out the obvious....the answer to the question is 17....unless oral counts, then it would have been around 6 (she was 8)....BUT, seeing that it did absolutely nothing for me, and we had no idea what we were doing (she said something about seeing some mags of her dads or something) & it was more or less experimental (after we were done swimming some over the summer)....it was more or less "Doctor +" sooooo....that does not count! So yeah, 17.

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
A few months after my 15th birthday..
The night before I lost it, I "almost" did it in his car but when I told him I didn't want my first time to be in a car he was really sweet about it. That's when I decided he was "the one" that I'd give it up to.... So the next night we did it on my couch.. Which is ya know wayyyy classier than his car lol

19. I used to fuck my ex in her ass before either had done vag. 21 she "cheated" and I quit talking to her for a month or so. And then she wouldn't stop calling me for a week, so I returned the call and ended up in her vag about a week later. Biggest mistake of my life.