• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Age difference. What's right and wrong?

I met this girl the other night. She is 15 years old and her boyfriend is 24. She wasn't even slightly mature in her way of acting. That kinda made me think. That's not right. I think that as long as you are under 18 years old there shouldn't be more than 3 years between the couple. However, this is different from person to person and who are we to judge as long as no one gets taken advantage of? When you're around 30/40 3 years doesn't mean a thing.

What do you people think? Where would you draw the line?

Please keep this discussion on topic and serious.

:)

I'm not certain about other countries, but in the USA, a 15 year-old and a 24 year-old having sexual relations is considered statutory rape. An age difference of that size, with the minor being only 15, constitutes a rape under U.S. law. Other situations vary by state, e.g. an 18 year-old and a 17 year-old can have sex in some states, while in others they cannot.

It's a touchy subject, but this 24 year-old boyfriend of the girl you met is manipulating this girl. :ban: Girls at 15 are not emotionally developed or prepared enough to deal with adult issues of sexuality, relationships, job, career, etc. Your typical 15 year-old girl is more worried about her allowance money, who kissed who at the skating party, and what color she should paint her nails the following day to match her new sunglasses... :D

Yeah, that's a bit extreme. Nightfly's right about the statutory rape thing, and honestly that guy should be locked up.

My wife and I are about 2 years apart, and met in high school. I was over eighteen and she was under eighteen for 2 years while we were dating. Technically that was illegal too. So, it depends on each relationship, however a 15 year old dating a 24 year old... that's just wrong.

ya..but in retrospect... my mom is 54 and my dad is only 46..that is 8 years, they didnt meet until 10 years ago, but regardless this is still a large difference.

as for young people, i agree that once you are 18 you should be able to make your own decisions but seeing an 18 year old with a 25+ year old does strike me as odd

Well, frankly, if people use their common sense (although many people seem to be seriously lacking in this sometimes), they'll not get themselves into legal dilemmas over this "issue." Fantasy is one thing, but for a 30 year-old dude to come home and lay it down with the 15 year-old babysitter is just NOT right, IMHO. It might make for a good fantasy, but we all (or should) know that the 15 year-old girl isn't even close to being emotionally prepared for a relationship with an adult. She might be a good fuck, but it's not right for an adult to fuck a child -- PERIOD.

I agreee with you Nightfly but some people just don't care, they just think with their dicks. The fact that girls are impressionable and easily manipulated make them sought after by this type of predator. It is a sick fact of life and will continue to happen when young girls fantasise about older men and older men fantasise about young girls :2 cents:

Nightfly is totally right!
having an affair with an underage girl may send you directly to jail!
and i dont think its right to be with a 15-years old girl!
i ve never interfered with a baby and never will!!!it s just wrong!!!

Look at Anna Nicole Smith and her 900 year old husband....Had he met her 10 years before then it would of been illegal and he would of still been over 900 years old.

If a 40 year old and a 50 year old find happiness then great. Don't let them find it when their 10 and 20.

As long as there are two consenting ADULTS in the relationship, what difference does it make? I'm 34 and I'm older than Adriana Sage by like 9 or 10 years. Do you actually think I wouldn't get at her? Or NDN who is 19 or 20? If they are capable of having an intelligent conversation with me and have something more to offer than just thephysical, why wouldn't I ? Most of us here are older men who pine over younger women, from trixieteen who is 18, all the way up to the MILFs. So, come on now... 18+ is fair game...

saint nailed it. Consenting ADULTS. I don't care if a guy is 75 and the girl is 19. She's legal and of an age where she can make intelligent decisions and consent to actions. That doesn't go for 13 or 15 year-olds. What's at issue here really isn't the amount of disparity in age between the two people, but rather at WHICH age one of the people is....

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Age difference between two consenting ADULTS is not an issue.
If you mess around with an underage girl, then you are engaging in a relationship with a minor and breaking the law, end of story.
No matter what one may believe, Nightfly is right - end of debate.

Well... It really does depend on age, you're all right so far, but it can get a bit wierd. My mum is 20 years younger than my dad, but my mums 50. It doesn't seem wierd at all, until you think that my dad had a driving licence before my mum was born.

But wierder was a friend of my at college. When she was 18 she went out with a 30year old alcoholic. The next boyfriend was a 30 year old divorcee with 2 kids. The older kid (a boy) was closer to her age than he was..... that was messed up, but she actually seemed more mature than him.

Apart from the boy or girl being underage,I dont think age really matters,if you are comfortable with a person that's it.Age really does'nt come into the picture(Or it should'nt).

having sex with a minor isn't a real problem if she/he wants it & like it.
sex with underage is a problem only from the law point of view, it's not a real problem for the actors.

MoonEye

Banned
I don't think it's right. A guy of 24 and a girl of 15? That's just plain taking advantage.
I saw such things times and again, and I always had this compelling urge to... Well, give that guy a piece of mind...

It's simply wrong. All the others have stated the main reasons why it is so, and therefore I will not repeat them, but just back them up.

pitino

are you talking to me?
there is a mathematical equation for the ideal age:
women's age = [(men's age)/2] + 7 :D

if thats right I should be dating 19-20year olds (I'm 25)
That would be great, my girlfriend now is 23.
But In my opinion age shouldn't be a problem.
I've met girls aged 15-16 who are /talk / behave very mature and to be honest those girls were very hot! And I wouldn't have thought twice about .... (you know)

Here in sweden its legal to have sex with anyone who is 15 years or older. But in the moral aspect such a relationship is very doubtable. I myself wouldnt wanna date a 15 years old kid. They are by nature a pain in the ass, not very bright, talks about shit and nothing about shit, cries over matters that really doesnt exist, always uses tons of make-up, always asking if they look good. So.... I'd say people react to such relationship because of the moral aspects here in the western world. In India and middle east they marry away 10-12 year old girls, for them its natural and right to do so.