• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

After “Muslims” Buy Walmart Out of Cell Phones, Missouri Man Makes Terrifying Find Buried Nearby

georges

Staff member
http://conservativetribune.com/after-walmart-cell-phones/?sc=aat

In early December, a Walmart store in Lebanon, Missouri, contacted authorities after two “foreign-speaking,” possibly Muslim men purchased 60 cell phones, but because the officers lacked a legal reason to detain the men, they had to let them go, reported local station KYTV.

However, had the officers been aware of what happened 30 minutes away along a trail in the Mark Twain National Forest in October, those men could conceivably be behind bars right now.

News station KTVI explained that two months ago, a deer hunter found a cache of explosives so volatile authorities had to detonate them on site. Moreover, authorities claimed that the explosives could not be bought for recreational use, meaning whoever purchased them and put them there likely had a sinister purpose in mind.

Now fast forward back to the present. Six days after the Walmart incident, a picture from a trail camera in a forest outside Fredericktown, which lies about two hours from Lebanon, showed a suspicious-looking man meandering through the woods.

Furthermore, a local resident named John Wooldridge told reporters he also saw the man.

“I was just leaving the house and seen a man cross the highway, so I kind of watched him because I figured he was an hitchhiker,” he told news station KFVS

But after crossing the highway, the strange man jumped into the woods and started heading toward Wooldridge’s house. When Wooldridge went to inspect why, this happened:

“He came out of the woods, screaming, arms wailing, making a fist … just screaming,” he explained.

According to Madison County Sheriff Robert Spain, the same man was also spotted about 16 miles south of Fredericktown a few days earlier.

So within the span of just one week, “foreign-speaking men” in Missouri were seen purchasing large quantities of cell phones and hanging out in two separate forests. And two months ago, a huge cache of explosives were found woods in the same general area.

Wow talk about taking 2 and 2 and coming up with 2234847. There's no practical terrorist event that would require 60 phones. Phones are most likely intended for resale in another country.

BTW Your title has things backwards explosives were found two months before phones bought.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
... Moreover, authorities claimed that the explosives could not be bought for recreational use, ...

Oh yeah, normal US citizens blow up shit for recreation, but when the stuff is too good, it has too be some muslim involved. What?

It might surprise you, but here is some info:

Unlike the USA and other industrialized countries, the middle east and large parts of Africa have no lamnd lines, which leaves citizens to rely on cell phones. So if you have relatives there, you need a cell phone, too, or maybe you want to send them phones because war and such males buying those rather hard.

Oh, why do I even bother, you have y<our opinions, they ain't gonna change.

BTW Your title has things backwards explosives were found two months before phones bought.

But wait...there's another version of this story making the rounds of the internet in which the explosives cache claim was dropped and replaced by dozens of propane tanks being stolen just prior to the phone purchases.

Here's the bottom line: Police investigated reports of large cell phone purchases in several Missouri Walmarts; the county sheriff's office later confirmed that the reports were unrelated to terrorism.

I'm thinking it might be a good idea for Georges to start fact checking these kinds of stories before he posts them.