• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Affirmative Action and the Academy Awards

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Al shaking his begging cup at Hollywood. Academy Awards is basically a circle-jerk fest for Hollywood douchebags anyway. Does Terminix exterminate poverty pimps with the other rodents and pests?

I saw Gone Girl. The blonde zombie musta been based on Gwyneth Paltrow. Good film.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Easy. It's cause the Oscars is racist and they personally don't know how to nominate real films that deserves to be nominated. I was pissed Selma didn't get nominated in the directing, acting, writing, editing and costume design category. I was also pissed Nightcrawler didn't get a nomination for directing, acting (Gyllenhaal, Russo), editing and best picture nominations. I was pissed off that my fav film of 2014 didn't get nominated "Life Itself" in the documentary category. Pissed because the Oscars gave Meryl Streep another acting nomination for playing a forest troll and pissed when Cheryl Boone Isaacs mispronounced Dick Pope's name to Poop...

I'm for anything that gets Al's panties in a bunch.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
A new game needs to be created called The Six Degrees Of Al Sharpton's Race Baiting.

al_sharpton_speaking_reuters.jpg

"Jus gimme six move and ah can make anything seem racis!"