• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrienne Manning / Sweet Adri / Hot Adri

She announced on twitter that she is getting back into camming in March. I just checked and her first show back is March 5th at 11pm est. I saw many of her shows and she is fucking fantastic!! I wouldn't miss it!! http://www.cam4.com/AdriManning/

Waiting for her website to launch is driving me insane but I know it will be worth the wait. Especailly since she said she is willing to do b/g on her site!! Fuck YESSS!!!

oh my... b/g fuck action ...my cock explodes...:bowdown:

a reply i got from her.
$7 per minute for anal o.0
if only i was rich >.<

My shows are on Yahoo messenger and paid by Paypal. They are between $3 to $7 per minute, depending on the type of show you want. If you want a strip tease chat with no toys/no insertion it is $3 per minute, and $5 per minute for toys and masturbation/insertion. Anal is more, $7 per minute.

I've been a fan of Adri for a long time now but I have to admit, I'm frustrated because I'm tired of waiting for her site to launch. I've seen almost everything that she has done on other websites and I'm ready for something new and exciting. I've seen the photos on her tour and they're fucking awesome but they're just a tease. I'm also annoyed that she quit cam4 again after only a month.

Adrienne, it's almost May 2011. You have to know something about the progress on your site. Please keep your fans updated. Thanks.

From what I have read from her on Twitter, she is dealing with some issues in her personal life. Not sure if that is affecting the future of the site. I will catch holy hell for saying this, but I don't see the site lanching any time soon, which is fine, she has to do what is best for her.

From what I have read from her on Twitter, she is dealing with some issues in her personal life. Not sure if that is affecting the future of the site. I will catch holy hell for saying this, but I don't see the site lanching any time soon, which is fine, she has to do what is best for her.

Code for boyfriend and/or parent issues?

Everybody has "personal" issues but her site has been in the works and "coming soon" since 2008. What does "soon" mean to you? I've kind of lost any hope that she's gonna do anything with it. I'm losing interest in it and she can't blame me. She said last year that she almost quit working on it. I'll be surprised if her site ever launches.

Well, to me "soon" does not mean 3 years.:dunno:
Be prepared to be called a "hater" by her on the odd chance she reads your post because you dared to question her about how long it is taking to launch the site. I basically stopped reading her tweets because she got all snotty about people asking when the site was going to be ready. You don't have a right to get pissed at people when your site says comming soon, and 3 years have gone by. That attitude pretty much tells me she is not going to give a rats ass about paying customers on the odd chance the site actually does get off the ground.