• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adara Michaels

anybody got a link to the rest of these pictures? either would be spot on...im really startin to like this broad

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3,790
and the next one....less imporatant...but im trying to complete my sets so i can upload them to webspace

Attachments

• bac952303.jpg
    bac952303.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 3,772
I've seen those 2 sets a 100X, mate, I assume they're not listed at Freeones. Shouldn't be 2 long b4 u get a link. Until then, I'll post a pic from another set.

Attachments

• adara09.jpg
    adara09.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3,803
not on freeones or searchbigtits....i know it was popular cause i had it on my old machine....but not i cant find it for the life of me!

KristalSummers

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I've met Adara Michaels a few times - she is a hot dancer!!!! And a very nice girl!! Love Kristal Summers;)

georges

Staff member
thanks a lot for the pics and the links pimp daddy and silicone tits:hatsoff::thumbsup:

this babe is a beauty thanks so much

regards

georges;) :)

Has Anyone come across any pics of Adara peeing because I read somewhere she won in a pee contest.

Thanks in Advance.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
panorama said:
any new stuff?
great timing, i had the pee pics but :1orglaugh i can't find them for now...will look again soon for them

by the way, she was on Jerry Springer a while back on an episode entitled something like "i hate to wear clothes" and was shown walking the streets of Chicago nude

blingblingbosh said:
by the way, she was on Jerry Springer a while back on an episode entitled something like "i hate to wear clothes" and was shown walking the streets of Chicago nude
If I remember correctly, didn't she say that she is a nudist or something?

Great Adara pics, btw. ;)

Last edited: