• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Cam girl Vi0let from mycams.com.

Very statuesque beauty!!
Any other fans?

Attachments

• violet.jpg
    violet.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 172
Re: Actual pic/vid that made you cum today?

Most recent fountain was watching scenes 3 & 4 of Belladonna a/k/a Filthy Whore

bella1.jpg

bella2.jpg

Nearly ripped my cock off.

Name: Jenna J.
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Restaurant Hostess

Jenna J. is an amateur redhead that is 21 years old. She is also a very amateur girl and loves to show
off her pussy and asshole! I ran into this amateur redhead teen over at a restaurant down the
street. She works there as the evening hostess. Watch her strike off those sexy modeling poses,
as well as spread apart her amateur ass crack too!

justf0rfun

Closed Account

When I got home this afternoon I realized I had the house completely to myself for an indefinite length of time for the first time in ages, so I stuck my copy of Belladonna A/K/A Filthy Whore in the DVD player to watch on my big TV, and poured a load of lube onto my dick. Having used the first two scenes on previous occasions I flipped to scene 3 (prison) and started merrily thumping away. By the end of the scene I wasn't quite feeling the unstoppable match of the little white army so managed to watch scene 4 too where she gets fucked by the doctor in the vicinity of (and literally up against) her comatose husband. This was too much to bare and I coincided the money shot on screen with an eruption of my own.

Only afterwards did I clock that it's Michelle/Bella's birthday in a couple of days, and thought it was highly appropriate I celebrated her birth by releasing some procreation paste.

great fucking story