• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Raylene & Lisa Ann!!!. :glugglug:

Kitten:rubbel:
and
Vanessa Blue:rubbel:

AlaeNoctis

Banned

britlover

Closed Account

I watched a lot of free online movies of the (sadly I here already retired for some reason :() French-Canadian beauty and immdiate hard-on giver that is Christine Young. Ya know I always wondered what her real name is and so other info on her? Sadly her English language Wikipedia.org entry got deleted a little over a year and a half ago, thanks to some fucker. Our fellow adult film industry lovers such as myself plus the stars themselves who have to understand they can only truely be so private in this industry, really need to stop deleting any & all material about themselves if some of us are just curious. It's not as if we're all stalkers here. Truely they need to lighten up a bit. Human beings are curious & inquesitive creatures of habit; we must all get over it. Just my :2 cents:

But all of that aside, I kept imagining it was her winning smile as she gave me a full-swallow blowjob deluxe, with lots of my aborted baby juice landing inside of her mouth, some of her chin and a nice amount on her tits. Then she finishes sucking me off as I like some of that after I've cum (although my prick is still highly sensative), and I make her smile more and wave bye-bye to the camera once we're finished. For those of us who love her work, I REALLY wish she had stayed in a few more years. Hopefully she'll come out of retirement like many stars and will re-launch her site and give out some interviews. Let's cross fingers, now. :)