• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm fascinated by what guys cum to so I'm starting a thread dedicated to pics you have actually climaxed to. Something about it is so erotic and personl...knowing just what guys like to finish on. It turns me on anyway! :lovecoupl

I have seen a thread in the Talk section that is about who made you cum today but it's mostly just the name of the girl not the actual pic that did it for you.

Please post the pic that made you cum today...or any pics that are your faves to cum to

feel free to pm me,

emma xxxx

Theres a thread like this, its not too big so you may not have seen it
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=365136

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that....:)

It is pretty small though and the first half of it is just guys having a laugh.
I hope we can get a proper thread going here as I get the impression it's much more to do with the pics in this forum. Hope so anyway.

I think I should get the ball rolling....a few days ago I played with my pussy to this pic, I wasn't intending to have a full blown orgasm to this one but I got so in to it and couldn't look away :angels:

here she is...http://www.bravoerotica.com/met-art/katrin-b/language-by-goncharov/7.html

please post anything you have cum to :lovecoupl

em xx

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Who made you cum today?

Canadian-born cutie Anna Paquin (HBO's awesome True Blood, The live action X-Men films, Buffalo Soldiers, ect).

In my fantasy, she was an infamous regular actress turned adult film star and very anti-media and I wa the hubby in which she only ever performed with, male talent wise, and we did our 11th hardcoe scene on tape with. We took turns going down on each other, and then I sucked her nice perk tits and we fucked in three different postions with little interuptions from the director before I came nicely all over wat was mostly her face, chin and tits. As she quietly finished the scene, sucking & licking the last remaing cum droplets from my cockhead, she looked up at me with some of the most lustful eyes I've ever seen, and in my fantasy sequence, it almost made me wanna cum again before my bedtime.

Was a glorious fantasy. ;) I mostly used her Season 1# breif srprise nude sequences from the Tu Blood Season 1 Blu-Ray boxset I bought for myself for Christmas. I see Season 2# on Amazon shall be out soon. Too cool. The show is awesome, in and of itself.