• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

We bought a new toy, one of those inflatable buttplugs. I was sitting on hands and knees and my girlfriend put it in my ass and then she pushed her strapon in my pussy. She then inflated the buttplug while she fucked my pussy. It was amazing to feel how she strechted my ass and fucked my pussy @ the same time. It was a very fullfilling :)1orglaugh) sensation.

^ That :D

First in was Brittney Skye and some unnamed friend in a threesome

Later in was Kayla Marie in a POV. The reverse cowgirl part really made me blow a load.

We bought a new toy, one of those inflatable buttplugs. I was sitting on hands and knees and my girlfriend put it in my ass and then she pushed her strapon in my pussy. She then inflated the buttplug while she fucked my pussy. It was amazing to feel how she strechted my ass and fucked my pussy @ the same time. It was a very fullfilling :)1orglaugh) sensation.

:eek:Stop Booth ! I'm going crazy :rolleyes: ! Too much exiting details :D !

Karina Smirnoff's PETA ad

smirnoffy.jpg

She should definitely consider Playboy.:D

Looks like Karina and I have a date tonight! :thumbsup: I've always wanted to fuck her brains out, but now, words can't describe what I would do to that perfect body. ;)

Tonight it's going to be to Sandy, the original Hungarian blonde babe, touching her tongue to the anus of her pretty girlfriend Jo; followed by getting licked out and dildoed.