• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

I haven't masturbated in five days but when I do I'll let you know pronto. I might do a live video feed so you guys can see who exactly will make me cum. This shit is that important.

My gf made me cum @ work today :D She had the day off and came by during my lunch break. Everybody was in the cafeteria and we snuck off to her car where she fingered me. She also had a buttplug with her wich she put in my ass and she told me I had to wear it the rest of the day (I always do as I'm told :D ) and she kept sending me hot text messages the rest of the afternoon. Just before my 3 o'clock coffee break she send me another message in wich she told me I had to finger myself and cum for her :D She'll be here in about 20 minutes and then there's going to be a sexplosion :D

My gf made me cum @ work today :D She had the day off and came by during my lunch break. Everybody was in the cafeteria and we snuck off to her car where she fingered me. She also had a buttplug with her wich she put in my ass and she told me I had to wear it the rest of the day (I always do as I'm told :D ) and she kept sending me hot text messages the rest of the afternoon. Just before my 3 o'clock coffee break she send me another message in wich she told me I had to finger myself and cum for her :D She'll be here in about 20 minutes and then there's going to be a sexplosion :D

Holy Fuck :D this Post is Hot enough for me to have a Wank !!! :) :bowdown:

:rolleyes: :nanner: :eek: :thumbsup:

Eva Angelina in "Bikini Clad Cum Sluts"

Vanessa Blue & Jada Fire in "Decadent Divas #24"