• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
z11.jpg

Last edited:

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Brianna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Pictures: 542 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I met this hot amateur blonde babe in a chat room one evening. It was not a sexual chat room but it was a chat room dedicated to upcoming events being held within our local city. I chatted with her about various topics regarding city events but then quickly moved the chat over to a sexual nature. I told her about my nude amateur modeling website and gave her the web address so that she could check it out.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I really didn't think that she would go for it but she contacted me back the next day asking for more information on the nude photoshoot! As you can see, she decided to give it a try! Being an amateur girl with no experience with nude modeling, I think she did a really good job! What do you think?

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/brianna_modeling_nude.html

Abella Danger

Big booty Galore for you guys today. The hot Abella Danger comes back to AssParade to bounce her juicy ass for us. She twerks all around and inside the pool before she gets a cock to have her fun with. She starts getting fucked inside the pool where we got some under water shot before they moved in the doors where she bounces her ass some more. She fucks from various positions until she take a big facial at the end.

Abella Danger is back in Miami where her and her ass belongs. She is happy to be back, "Miami has the best dick " she says with her happy smile and twerking that ass to get everyone in love with it. She is mainly here to get some dick and i was there to give it to her, she can't wait and gets herself warmed up by wetting her sexy body in the pool before oiling her ass ready for my arrival. I arrive to see her and fell in love in a instant by that ass, she was better in the flesh. When Bangbros mentioned a sexy babe with a hot ass, i didn't realise they meant Abella Danger. Bangbros described her to me well just didn't mention the name. Her ass is so juicy and i get to fuck her. Referring to her ass she says "What you going to do to get it wet for me?" I proceeded by oiling it up more and giving that ass some worshiping with my hands all over it. Twerking and with her soft moans she was enjoying it and i couldn't help but to smack it a few times. My cock was getting hard inside and was waiting for her to get to see it, but right now its about Abella

32563242.gif

Sound

After her ass got some loving Abella ordered me to go to the pool, in a eager mood i said "Lets go" but i let her lead the way just so i can see that sexy figure walk and to further drool over her ass. She soon got in and nibbled on my cock while it was in my pants, and soon took it out and placed in her mouth. "Hmm" she moans with delight and takes it in her mouth and made me feel like a stud.
32563352.gif

Sound

While sucking me off and getting me harder while my cock was in her mouth, i wanted to lock lips with her and we snogged while she had my cock in hands giving me a handjob any guy would dream off. I wanted to lick her pussy next, Abella appreciating that i care about her needs to got ready and laid down at the edge of the pool and allowed me to lick that delicious pussy off hers. "Fuckkkkk" she says with delight while i licked that pussy in and out. I thought she wanted me to stop, but glady she told me to carry on, making that wet body tingle with each lick. The licking soon went to munching. Theres not one area i wouldn't want to get all hot and bothered over.

32563402.gif

Sound

We were getting louder and hornier by the minute, we decided to take things inside and Abella took my cock again as a thank you for giving her some real pussy licking and hard fucking from behind. She loves guys who just can't get their hands off her. Slurping and choking on my cock she says "Your cock is so good" and tells me to lay down on the floor so she can squat on my cock. She rode my cock like there was no tomorrow. I smacked her ass and said i wanted to do her on the sofa, there she slowly crawled on to the sofa, waiting for my dick. I joined her and started to bang her hard from behind while gently having my hands around her neck. The pounding got louder as i made sure i was smashing her from behind. I made sure to lick her pussy again as i enjoyed it even though it still wet. Doing this i wanted to do my fave position while my cock was dicking her down on the sofa i looked into her eyes and went "Going to pick you up baby" and there i just picked her up and viciously with all my might pounded her in mid air like my life depended on it as we both moaned and grunted at the pleasure. "I wanted to do this to you from the start" i said but wanted to find the right moment when we were at the top of our pleasure. There i held my hands around her sexy thighs, while she held on to me and those sexy legs and feet shaking with pleasure while i shoved her up and down on my starving cock. Abella moans "Where did you find this hot raging stud, he seems to really like fucking me like this?" Bangbros mention that i been watching alot of her scenes that has left me lusting for her since i saw her 1st scene. "

32563132.gif

Sound

I eventually was getting tired of having her in the air as even the strongest men can't hold on for too long, i sat on the couch while she still rode me, waiting for that cum to go all over her that we were building up together. While laying down, harder and faster i thrusted my cock into Abella as signal to say i'm about to cum. Abella got on all fours, ready for my big finish. There my cum blasted all over her pretty face and into her hair. She wasn't finished there and wanted to carry on sucking me off. Abella later opens her mouth and is proud of me and shows off the mess i made all over her. "Ass Parade" she says with a smile and carries on shaking that ass that was the cause of all this. I'm not complaining and wanted to know when the next time she is in Miami so i can fuck her again? Hoping the wait isn't too long. This is why Miami dick is the best
32563452.gif

Sound

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Jade from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Soda & Hot Dog Refreshment Stand Sales
Pictures: 588 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Jade and I am 19 years old. The thought of me being a sexy nude model on an adult website really turns me on! I wonder how many guys will be jerking off to my photos? Just thinking about that makes my pussy wet! I met Ray (model photographer) at a baseball game last weekend and I was working at the refreshment stand serving drinks and hot dogs. When it was time for me to take my afternoon break, Ray walked over to the break table and started talking to me. He sat down and as he was eating his hot dog and drinking his beer, he started talking to me about his website! I must admit, I have never had anyone ask for me to go with them to do a nude photo shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I was in a really great mood, I was going to get paid my money that night from working at the refreshment stand and Ray wanted to know if he could take me out to dinner after the modeling shoot! He explained that there would be no strings attached or anything like that, he just liked me and wanted to hang out for a while. He really did make me feel very comfortable. He showed me his website that night and I decided to shoot the very next day! You have to understand, I am pretty shy and I would not normally do this, but I really did have a lot of fun at the shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-latina-jade-promo.html

Kira Perez

I'm introduced to Michelle Anderson. She's got a big, beautiful ass and i love it. She shows off her booty and we head over to the house to fuck. To everyone's surprise, Kira Perez is at the house relaxing and enjoying her day off. I get the idea that they should all have a threesome. The girls don't hesitate, they rip their clothes off and flaunt their amazing bodies before giving I get a double blowjob and take me inside to fuck. Booty is bouncing, and i'm fucking them hard until i cums all over their faces.

ap17721067.jpg

ap17721134.jpg

ap17721115.jpg

ap17721172.jpg

Lena Paul

Lena is standing there making my heart and cock race as she wears a cheeky school outfit, making out to be a committed student. Her ass being briefly shown, and her tits looking so nice in that top, my head was spinning on what to focus my eyes on. "Everything looks delicious" i said, in which Lena replies "hmm, that is correct, everything is perfect, focus your eyes on everything"

lena_paul_jules_jordan_com_25.jpg

She walks closer to the door and bends over slightly so i can view her ass more. That ass is worth munching on. "Hmm seems like you want a horny professor?" Laughing she says "I always flirted with my professor in college" Getting turned on she talks about her experiences with her professors, and i wanted to play along to this fantasy. I go over to her and introduce myself as the professor. Excited to see me, we kisses while she felt my bulge being so big in my pants. "Hmm. Oh my god!! I've definitely don't think any of my previous professors had a cock like this. " Carrying on rubbing my cock in my pants, my hands switched between her exposed tits through her top, and lifting her skirt so i can feel her ass checks, squeezing and smacking them with a little tap .

She goes on all fours and takes out my cock and is surprised at how big and hard it is. With a smile she says "This is the biggest dick i've ever seen!!". Seeing her, you can't blame me for feeling hard like i did. Complimenting my dick, she walks me to the table and bends over, ready for me to have my way with her.

lena_paul_jules_jordan_com_90.jpg

I lifted her skirt up and it was my turn to go on my knees. Sitting there with amazement, in wow mode over her ass i started to munch on those ass cheeks and licked her ass hole. "Keep your ass nice and juicy like this for a few years" i said while i took her panties off and fucked her into her ass. Moaning with pleasure "Ohhhh, thats such a big dick" she says as my big shaft went in her as i rattled her by the table
lena_paul_jules_jordan_com_105.jpg

Lena started to take more of her clothes off so i can see more of her gorgeous assets in the flesh. She started to take off her blazzer and then her bra where i was man handling sucking on them nipples which got louder soon as it fell off her. I wanted her to take off her skirt. She got turned on with the fact i wanted to see her naked as i have more of her to view and touch with my hands. I got more excited as we had our hands all over each other, my cock getting harder in her hands as she rubs it all over. She goes to lay down on the table. Fucking her harder and spreading them legs, she enjoys that i am the only professor that has fucked her hard and intense like this.
lena_paul_jules_jordan_com_129.jpg

Drunk on horny love, lust, her head was shaking as i tried to walk her to the living room so we could fuck on the sofa. Like my cock wasn't hard enough she wanted to suck me off even more. As my cock was so big she struggled to squat down her pussy on to my cock, but as a champ she took it in as as far as she could and rode me. Making sure all her holes were getting filed, this was the best professor - student experience she has ever had
lena_paul_jules_jordan_com_137.jpg

She took off her boots, as her feet were getting tired, while she had them on, it did make her curvey legs look nice. The signs i was about to cum was about to start, but i wanted to hold it on for longer as i was enjoying fucking her ass some more. Lena commanded me to allow her to suck my dick even more. As a student, she likes to play boss too. There sitting back on the sofa, Lena really wanted my cum now, so she sucked off really hard and deep and nibbled on my ball sack to ensure it was cumming!! I gave her the signal, as she commanded "Give it to me, give it to me" and there it erupted all over her starving mouth. Enjoying that load she licks my cock even more with both hands, and pressing on my cock to see if anymore cum is coming for her. "That is too good" she laughs while some of the cum was on her tits, licking off like a satisfied student she laughs further with a "I'm a pretty fucking happy girl right now" licking her lips and ensuring she tastes every drop off me.
lena_paul_jules_jorda3xjoa.jpg

Kali Roses

Kali always wants what she can't have. The more taboo, the better. So when she meets her roommate's boyfriend, she is immediately attracted to him. Her not having the best relationship with her roommate just makes the situation more attractive to her.

14.jpg

Kali shared a penthouse flat with a couple of other girls she knew from college where they enjoyed doing things together all the time with no drama. This was till she saw me,her housesmates bf. She couldn't keep her eyes off me and felt attracted to me from the start. She wanted me so badly, that she didn't care what drama will come from it. Soon as her housemat e left me sleeping in the bed and went out, Kali had her opportunity to have her way with me. Smiling with a "i don't give a fuck " attitude there was only one place she had on her mind to go to? My bedroom. Kali walked like a babe on a mission, to the bedroom, approaching me and lifting the blanket to see my naked body laying there with my huge dick exposed. Licking lips she oiled my cock and gave it a handjob with her warm touch. It was only a matter of time for me to get up and be surprised with Kali handling my cock? "Kali, what are you doing?" i said. Rubbing my cock harder in her hand, she utters "Shut up. I know you want this. I really want your big cock in my pussy" She took my cock in her mouth and took it in deep. Aroused with pleasure i was enjoying this. She gives a better bj than my gf i was thinking, i allowed her to gag on my cock. Knowing i was enjoying this, she decided to take her top off so i can see her naked body and rode me.

24.jpg

Making sure my cock was well lubricated, Kali grabbed the oil and oiled my dick so every inch is covered and rode me again, placing her hands on the top of the headboard rattling while slithering on my cock. I returned the favor by dropping the oil on her gorgeous ass and rubbing it all over her back, so both our bodies can slide into each other with ease.
31.jpg

Slurping back on my cock, she shouts out "I'm not done with your cock, and decides to ride me again. I was enjoying her more than my gf, swapping positions she talks about whether she is a better fuck than my gf? I didn't say anything, but she knows she is with the way i am allowing her to fuck me in various positions. I spanned her around so i can fuck her hard from behind flat down as she screamed and begged me to keep going and not to stop.

43.jpg

Carrying on, i was worshipping her ass by licking her hole, fingering it so she remained open and wet for my dick. We were only getting louder and Kali looking deep in my eyes wanted me to cum all inside her. She went back to riding me, and the noise was getting louder with the bed banging, Kali clinching on to the sheet with me pulling her up and down on my dick, someone heard us and came up stairs. Becky one of her other housemates caught us in the act. With a shocked face Becky says "OMG Kali, you are the worst!!" Kali not giving her damn replied " Shut the fuck up Becky, get outta here"" Disgusted in what she thought was her good housemate and friend, she left but hanged around in the doorway watching us carrying on without a care in the world. Kali knew she was still there watching us, getting turned on as Becky's hand was edging close to her pussy. Becky knew she wanted to be part of the action, but wanted to be loyal to her friend. "Hmm seems like Becky likes to watch, don't ya Becky? Why don't you come in here!! See how big it is Becky!! . Becky getting more aroused carried on trying to pleasure herself to the sight, Kali shouted "Now get outta here Becky" while riding my cock with both of us moaning with pleasure. Becky in a mixed of emotions of being disgusted with Kali but turned on from the action left us to it. Kali turned her focus back to me all glad saying " Oh yes!!! now that bitch is outta here. Yes!! i want you to fucking cum all inside me!!" I came all inside her. Satisfied that she got what she wanted, she sucked me off for a final time saying "When you fucking your gf tonight, i hope you are thinking of me?" After that hot session i don't see why i won't be. She would be in my mind all night long, and i feel my gf won't ever give me the same pleasure Kali did right here.

66.jpg

Last edited: