• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Achtung, baby: Tila Tequila has become a Nazi apologist.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Philbert

Banned
I feel ya, Tila...those piles of bones were really thousands of Jewish and Gypsy prisoners who all came down with the flu and, despite the tender care of the SS and Hitler's camp administrators , just couldn't be saved. I know Dr. Joseph Mengele tried his best at Aushwitz to cure those poor prisoners...
Now the truth be told...thank you Tila...when I saw your show "Who wants to Fuck a Crazy Bisexual Ho" on MTV, I knew I liked the way you think!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
He could paint an entire apartment in one afternoon, 2 coats.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Wow, give this girl a little time out of the spotlight.....

georges

Staff member
This girl is an imbecilic bitch, she would have been certainly thrown in to the train to Sachsenhausen if she was living in Europe in the 40's. She has no fucking clue what was Europe under the nazis. They would question her about her german ancestry which she hasn't and about how well she knows German and German culture.

I think calling an Asian person a frying pan face person is unnecessary racism. Everything she said is sickening but there's no reason to lower yourself and use racial slurs towards her because now you are no better than she is.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I think calling an Asian person a frying pan face person is unnecessary racism. Everything she said is sickening but there's no reason to lower yourself and use racial slurs towards her because now you are no better than she is.

What you said doesn't make a lick of sense, but I'm not entirely surprised considering. Frying pan face (if used as a racial slur) is typically for Mexicans, South Americans, that sort. Last time I checked [NOBABE]Miss Eva[/NOBABE] Braun II was Vietnamese, so your defense as well as Ace's comment are both non sequiturs.

That said, I'm in full favor of calling her a frying pan face as well as many other names, because this is outrageous and disgusting to hear. It's people like her giving support to conspiracy theorists, antisemites, and overall nutjobs that cause those groups to proliferate, spread their message further, and use celebrity support as a means of defense or recruitment. Take a look at the comments further down and see for yourself.

She's about as qualified to write about history, especially "The true story of Hitler", as Hitler was to write about fashion and makeup. I never liked her before but now I have every reason to hate her, the ignorant, posturing bitch.

So if someone who is black said something disgusting and outrageous it's acceptable to refer to them as ******s then?

Bitch and ignorant are fine, but when you call someone asian a pan face that's racist, plain and simple. How do you deny that?

This is the most pathetic attempt to stay relevant that I have ever seen. Tila is seriously fucked up in the head, and that is a huge understatement. What an insult to the Jewish community. But the sad thing is, as much bullshit that she is spewing out there, some of her loyal fans will actually believe what she is saying is true... and that is scary in itself.

Too bad she wasn't the lone driver of the Porsche GT that crashed into a pole & tree on 11-30-2013... just sayin'.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
So if someone who is black said something disgusting and outrageous it's acceptable to refer to them as ******s then?

Bitch and ignorant are fine, but when you call someone asian a pan face that's racist, plain and simple. How do you deny that?

I don't even understand what you're saying.

One, if you're so obstreperous about racist terms, why are you fine with calling someone a bitch? It's not racist, but it sure as hell ain't nice.

Two, would it make sense if you were to call a white person a racist term for a black person? It doesn't make sense, it's a racist word, but I'm not sure if the connotation can be considered the same when directed at somebody else.

Three, I'm a Jew. I'm proud of being a Jew. Some of my relatives were killed in WWII. When I see somebody portraying Hitler as "misunderstood", "compassionate", and a "prophet", that infuriates me to no end. Why are you so quick to call out Ace for using a racist term that doesn't even apply, rather than comment on the sheer idiocy you see this waste of life and her followers exhibit? I don't see anyone else putting up as much of a fuss as you over what he said.

You seem content to be obtuse and contrary, so I'm done wasting my time with you. Apparently the fact that a racial term was used, incorrectly of all ways, means more to you than someone proclaiming that the leader of the Third Reich was someone to admire or that an actor was "ritualistically murdered." You're not fooling anyone Mariah, and your unrelenting need to be part of this board despite your claims to the contrary is so much more than sad and pathetic, I daresay it's close to Tila level.

georges

Staff member
I don't even understand what you're saying.

One, if you're so obstreperous about racist terms, why are you fine with calling someone a bitch? It's not racist, but it sure as hell ain't nice.

Two, would it make sense if you were to call a white person a racist term for a black person? It doesn't make sense, it's a racist word, but I'm not sure if the connotation can be considered the same when directed at somebody else.

Three, I'm a Jew. I'm proud of being a Jew. Some of my relatives were killed in WWII. When I see somebody portraying Hitler as "misunderstood", "compassionate", and a "prophet", that infuriates me to no end. Why are you so quick to call out Ace for using a racist term that doesn't even apply, rather than comment on the sheer idiocy you see this waste of life and her followers exhibit? I don't see anyone else putting up as much of a fuss as you over what he said.

You seem content to be obtuse and contrary, so I'm done wasting my time with you. Apparently the fact that a racial term was used, incorrectly of all ways, means more to you than someone proclaiming that the leader of the Third Reich was someone to admire or that an actor was "ritualistically murdered." You're not fooling anyone Mariah, and your unrelenting need to be part of this board despite your claims to the contrary is so much more than sad and pathetic, I daresay it's close to Tila level.
It is rare that I agree on something with you but this time I can only applaud for the veracity of your post. :clap::thumbsup:

Ace said the truth, also stop acting as if butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.

Last edited:

Ace Boobtoucher

Racist?? It's a descriptive. If I had written "zipper head" I would agree with your inherently retarded thought process.

Philbert

Banned

This is the most pathetic attempt to stay relevant that I have ever seen. Tila is seriously fucked up in the head, and that is a huge understatement. What an insult to the Jewish community. But the sad thing is, as much bullshit that she is spewing out there, some of her loyal fans will actually believe what she is saying is true... and that is scary in itself.

Too bad she wasn't the lone driver of the Porsche GT that crashed into a pole & tree on 11-30-2013... just sayin'.

I swear... at first read I thought he was describing MariahXXX/JesusWasGay...truly an interchangeable situation!:rofl2:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
people are trained to hear the words Hitler or Nazi and just react like they were trained to do.

There is nothing wrong with studying history.
Understanding the history which led to the European part of WWII.
Understand what led up to it and weeding through the lies, myths, and hidden truths about the whole damn thing.
That doesnt make you an apologist, which is a propaganda term in the first place. it makes you a realist.
And remember, if you were a german in the 20's and 30's and you were unemployed, starving and watching your kids starve........You Might have wanted to do whatever you had to do to change that.

Philbert

Banned
people are trained to hear the words Hitler or Nazi and just react like they were trained to do.

Understand what led up to it and weeding through the lies, myths, and hidden truths about the whole damn thing.
That doesnt make you an apologist, which is a propaganda term in the first place. it makes you a realist.
And remember, if you were a german in the 20's and 30's and you were unemployed, starving and watching your kids starve........You Might have wanted to do whatever you had to do to change that.

I guess you're right...Schindler's List needs to be renamed " How Germany solved their jobs problem and rebuilt their Urban Landscape using Allied Landscaping Techniques in only 5 Years".
Then you and Tila could get together and lick each other's ass clean...maybe get matching Swatsticka tattoos like Charlie had.
How sweet is that?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

:yesyes: So, they won't look up or question anything.

That's why there are unjust laws against saying anything about the so-called holocaust other than what you're taught.
(In other countries that will arrest and imprison anyone who questions the official story.)

When you can't question an official story, that's when you should. That's when they are telling lies.

;)

Photoshopped.

She also said she converted to Judaism last year, but was mocked and rejected by Jews. Hm, wonder why?

Stalin and so many others were worse.

6 <--- video

Thread

Ace Boobtoucher

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...2_exdqw3AdIfS4f0_bKc-xQ&bvm=bv.58187178,d.eW0

I honestly didn't realize it but yes, frying pan face is, in fact an insensitive, racist thing to say or write about someone. That being written, I still stand by my assertion that she does look like someone smacked her in the gob with a piece of cookware. And I will endeavor to not use it again in mixed company. I promise.

As weird looking as she is you should be granted a wide birth in describing how she looks. Fair is fair. We're not 100% sure if she's inter-continental or inter-galactic. Coulda been some sorta space frying pan that baptized her grill.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I guess you're right...Schindler's List needs to be renamed " How Germany solved their jobs problem and rebuilt their Urban Landscape using Allied Landscaping Techniques in only 5 Years".
Then you and Tila could get together and lick each other's ass clean...maybe get matching Swatsticka tattoos like Charlie had.
How sweet is that?

you always respond like that.
I do admit that i do not believe the number 6 million. I don't even think its close.
its actually impossible. Its a made up number.
And i believe i have the right to think that. sorry if that pisses anybody off.
And I will admit that I believe the Jewish leaders could have avoided the whole mess with the Jews in Germany at the time by simply negotiating with the Nazis.
it is fact Hitler tried to relocate them. it is fact that the Jewish leaders refused and instead did hold world wide boycotts against Germany.
I feel they did this knowing completely what would happen to their own people and that war would follow. I feel they threw their own people under the bus.Biggest example of ends justify the means ever.
I feel they did this in agreement with England in order to displace the people of Palestine ( a country that England took by force) and turn that country into Isreal ( because a book that nobody knows is true supposedly says Jews lived there thousands of years ago).
This is what I think. Doesnt mean I condone anything.....just understand how it went down.
and about understanding the other side.

I also acknowledge that history as its mostly taught was written by the winners.
Like the story of how Jessie Owens pissed off Hitler so much in 36.
its false period. Hitler even sent him a gift after the olympics. At least in Nazi Germany ol Jesse got to stay hotels and eat at restaurants with white folks . he wasnt even invited to the white house until Eisenhower was PREZ.

but my previous post was about how people are trained to respond to the word Nazi .

So people hate Nazis, ok cool. They can feel that way and probably have reason.......too bad many who do really dont know that reason.
But then Why don't they feel the same about English, French, Spanish ,America and many other countries too?
If I'm not mistaken didnt these countries take over places around the world for hundreds and or thousands of years prior to WWI and II.
Take over by force, slaughter uncountable millions , enslave millions in order to steal their lands and resources.....including attacking each other in a nonstop reign of suffering and blood?
pretty much everything these countries had prior to the 20th century wars was stolen.
And their motive wasnt to better the lives of their starving desperate people as was the Germans. it was money greed and power and nothing more.

So if your gonna hate Nazis you should also hate scores of other people too for the things they did.......unless you are either a hypocrite, historically illiterate or just trained to respond as they do.