• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

About Girls

Hello people! First I want to say that I cannot believe how great this site is, and also, I have a question for all of you, maybe we can make this thread work with pics of our favourite babes as an answer to the next question.

Who do you think is hotter, tall girls or short girls???
-Blondes or Burnettes?
-Teens of MILFs?
:nanner:

There's a ten minute cut-off for editing your post. FYI, next time, you can find the edit button to the left of the quote button at the bottom right of your post.

What's up, masterhawk. Welcome to the boards.

I DO have an affinity for redheads. But mostly it's whatever looks best on that particular woman, y'know. I mostly go for girls around my age or older. I LOVE tall girls.

Ok thanks for the help man.
I personally like Blondes and Brunettes better.

Keep it up people, let's also do this about posting about our favourite blonde, brunette, redhead, tall, etc. babe.

Hello people! First I want to say that I cannot believe how great this site is, and also, I have a question for all of you, maybe we can make this thread work with pics of our favourite babes as an answer to the next question.

Who do you think is hotter, tall girls or short girls???
-Blondes or Burnettes?
-Teens of MILFs?
:nanner:

The search function will always be your friend and never let you down.

im 6'4 i love a short girl that i can protect and look after your know someone i can lift up in my big arms .

I love older women , I have no idea why but I do. as for color etc doesn't matter.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I like them all, although lately my preferances have been for older women.
Something sexy about the right ones.