• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

? about bars under name

Neg rep turns them red.
Positive rep makes them green, and makes more of them.

Also, rep means nothing, so pretend the bars aren't there.

You're welcome.

Don't forget to find Petra and negative rep her. All new people here have to do that.

Well, they have to do that, or they have to send Petra a picture of their penis. It's just something we all do.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You're welcome.

Don't forget to find Petra and negative rep her. All new people here have to do that.

Well, they have to do that, or they have to send Petra a picture of their penis. It's just something we all do.

I've never done either...Hmmm, I must not be here...

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
You're welcome.

Roald also loves dick pictures, but they have to be greased.
Anders likes pussy pictures, though. But he does prefer to see them stuffed with large things. Fists. Bowling pins. Pop bottles. Baseball bats. Bowling balls. Footballs. The cast of Lost. Bowling alleys.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
You're welcome.

So that's why she won't return my calls, I forgot to send her my penis pics. D'oh!!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Shit I thought we were supposed to be talking about bars that you drink at.