• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Abigail Mac official Thread

AbigailMac

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys I wanted to start a thread where you can ask me anything you want or give me suggestions! I love my fans/friends so I can't wait to talk to you!

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Happy days. Great to have a babe like you on a thread like this. You've been in my freeones favourites for a while. Looking forward to the thread developing:):heart:

ban-one

Works for panties
:wave:

No questions or suggestions from me either, just the comment that everything I'd seen of you, I've enjoyed :) So keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hello, I have a question: How often do you get people make a joke regarding the "Mac"? I do reacall Vicky Vette getting a constant flow of them ^^

hi miss abigail mac. you're beauty is impressive like a lotus flower in a spring morning, and your eyes shine bright like the Morning Star. your beauty is breathtaking.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
We should totally interview Abigail. She started doing boy girl somewhat recently. I bet a whole new world has opened up for her.

A beautiful girl. love her scene for blacked hope we see a lot more of her in IR films.
Watching Flash sliding his pole balls deep into her pink paradise is hypnotic.
Getting paid to fuck perfection like this lady wow he is one hell of a lucky lucky SOB.

Last edited: