• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Aaliyah Love / Molly (ALS) / Princess Molly Star

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Aaliyah Love

For those wondering about this pic - easy explanation:

http://img.barelist.com/images/host...rips-off-her-teal-lingerie-on-the-table-9.jpg

I am standing just to the side of the camera and I pulled down my pants and Aaliyah saw the "Lethal Weapon" I had between my legs. I think her exact words were "Keiran is tiny compared to you." I know she will reply here and confirm this :dunno:

Hmm.. for some reason I can't recall that happening.. but I do have a bad memory so. you never know?:)

- - - Updated - - -

For those wondering about this pic - easy explanation:

http://img.barelist.com/images/host...rips-off-her-teal-lingerie-on-the-table-9.jpg

I am standing just to the side of the camera and I pulled down my pants and Aaliyah saw the "Lethal Weapon" I had between my legs. I think her exact words were "Keiran is tiny compared to you." I know she will reply here and confirm this :dunno:

Hmm.. for some reason I can't recall that happening.. but I do have a bad memory so. you never know?:)

- - - Updated - - -

Luckily I do. It was all captured on video and I think the reason you can't recall is because afterwards you said something about me being so good you were dizzy and seeing stars. So it is perfectly understandable on your end

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I do have a bad memory so. you never know?:)

Well I guess that would explain why you never called me back after that night....that special night. Oh well, at least I remembered it. :yummie:

http://galleries.alluringvixens.com/aaliyahlove2-rawr/001.jpg

Something that doesn't get a lot of "publicity" but is incredibly sexy and very erotic and steamy is sex with clothes ON. By that I mean in this pic set, cumming up from behind and lifting up Aaliyah's skirt" and then pulling aside her thong and burying your face in her butt would be hot because the skirt is on her still and can fall on your face and that is hot. And then when it comes time to enter her lifting up the skirt and entering and having it resting on you and then reaching under her top and cupping her breasts while she still has her top on but just lifted or slipping your hand under the front of her still on skirt and fingering her Honey Pot while it is hidden from view. Those who have done this know how incredible steamy and erotic this is - for my money far more than fully naked sex. For those who haven't - try it one time and while this isn't something to do all the time every now and then it adds some great eroticism to lovemaking

A truly beautiful woman - DUH................but I think she looks more beautiful in the fully clothed pix - at leats to START! Hide something. Build up to something. Don't justs how me all ya got - tease me little by little until the sexual tension fills the room and we want each other soooooooo bad.....Don't come out fully nude because then we go right at it without working up a desire. Start clothed - then let's work our way to a state of Undress