• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3792109/Brother-and-sister-in-lift-sex.html

I would say mom and dad were brother and sister too lmao :1orglaugh

Siblings_01_1370393a.jpg

Re: A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex..

The shocking 15-minute clip showed them exiting the lift — only to return a short time later to have sex AGAIN.

Hahahhaa

Re: A TWISTED brother and sister are facing jail after they were spotted having sex..

That is just fucking disgusting. I don't understand how they feel okay with doing that.

Jesus Christ those two are ugly.

yYBOl.gif

The comments on that article page are awesome lmao

who do they think they are? the windsors?

i wonder if he gave her a lift.

Incest is just sick and wrong.. (unless the siblings are hot) ... so what these two did was just sick and wrong.

They look like squirrels, or some kind of rodent.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac

It's threads like this that get you so many neg reps, you sick fork. :facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

That's probably the only way they can get any action.

Fuck, that ain't right. Can we just shoot them? Clearly, they aren't adding anything worthwhile to society.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

That's just wrong!

Mayhem

Banned

The guy is holding an energy drink in the picture. Mere coincidence? I think not.

is it just me..or does the guy look like hes about to turn into a werewolf??and..the girl kinda looks like he already did.......:wave:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?

my god those are 2 ugly mother fuckers!

Fuck, that ain't right. Can we just shoot them? Clearly, they aren't adding anything worthwhile to society.

Neither are half the members of Freeones, but we can't shoot them because we need to raise board membership. :(
my god those are 2 ugly mother fuckers!

I don't think their mother was involved. I could be wrong.