• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Tattoo that goes around her anus!! (???)

Wow. That must have been really painful to get (ass spread all that time and all). It is Unique though.

I have friends with tats on the inside of their lip and bottom of the tongue and I thought that was crazy!Who the fuck even conceives the notion of putting a tattoo around the rim of their asshole?!

I guess they will be getting tats under their eyelids and inside their pussy lips and dickholes.:rolleyes:

I knew a girl that wanted a tattoo above her ass that said 'In case of rape this side down'.

How'd you like to have been the artist when she came in and requested that?

"You want it where?" :eek:

I just hope that isn't one of those things she is going to regret in the future. Could you imagine explaining that to a future significant other 10 years from now? :1orglaugh

I wonder what it says? I'd bet it's not "exit only"

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I just hope that isn't one of those things she is going to regret in the future. Could you imagine explaining that to a future significant other 10 years from now? :1orglaugh

Is this before or after she tells him about the countless number of men she's been with during her tenure as an adult film star? :dunno:

I think it's cool. And probably arouses some funny situations for her male partners getting ready to head further South.