• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

a strange thing happened today

a rather strange thing happened today.

one thing i do for money is help "flip" houses, and restore apartments. i got a call to go to a borderline subsidizing income area of the nearby suburbs to paint and prep for some electrical work. (not the prettiest but not the worst area)

once i got there, i started removing the outlets and came across a "dummy" cover usually used to cover old land lines. once i got it off, i was pretty shocked to find a rather large bag of cocaine. im talking about the size of a small change purse size.

i immediately shouted "what the fuck?!", and the guy i was working with came in. (hes also the one that tasted and verified it was coke.)

after a few minutes of just staring at it, we decided to flush it down the sink.

ive told quite a few people i know so far, and have got some mixed responses. most of which were illegal...

without incriminating anyone, what would you have done?

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
Someone left a bag of coke in an outlet, strange story man, why didn't you save it for later? :p I would have left it or dumped it like you did.

Either leave it or call the cops and let them deal with it, you don't want some Mexican drug cartel members on your doorstep asking where their coke is

I would've alerted the proper authorities about the matter.

Mayhem

Banned
I guess I'm the only one who thinks you did the exact right thing (other than hollering about it). Getting the cops involved would have been a pain in best case circumstances and nothing but pain in worst case.

have you ever seen the movie 'true romance'? either that or sell half and use the funds and remaining coke party for a week or two straight...:dunno:

Dude! Do you know what the street value is of that amount of yeyo? You could of made some serious cash

on the ride home that was discussed. although it was possibly worth more than we both make in a week, im pretty sure if i tried selling it id be typing this from prison :uohs:

have you ever seen the movie 'true romance'? either that or sell half and use the funds and remaining coke party for a week or two straight...:dunno:

christopher walkens in it, so yes i have seen it :)

DR. B

Closed Account
cool story. bro. too bad it didn't happen.

what would you have done?

I would have stuck it on an old broken boat, called in the US Navy and watched them do target practice on it. There's nothing more satisfying than starting a bonfire at sea - Navy style. :cool: