• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A new Pope

RKO!!!05

Banned
Who is the new pope by the way?? :dunno:

The ban him thing was tongue-in-cheek, 001. But yes, using "humor" about a new Pope's death in his first 24 hours into his papacy was pretty tasteless IMO there, and NO I'm not even Catholic, before you ask. lol

I'm curious to see how the new Pope will lead the Catholic church. He's stirred up quite the discussions with his "appointment" already... Should make for some good talks here... :)

Last edited:
Well the joke was just to illustrate the idiocy in my opinion of appointing someone so damn old into such an important and respected position. If the Church ever wants to be viewed as being a bit more modern, it is going to have to prove it, and I havent seen much evidence of it as yet.

I think perhaps his particular appointment was in the interests of all the cardinals (except two) who were appointed to cardinal by John Paul II in seeing his legacy go on a bit longer, since the new Pope and JPII were so close and shared so many ideologies. Just a thought.

As to his age, I think he might have a good 10-15 years, but you never know. Health can be a weird thing sometimes. Maybe the cardinals didn't want to appoint (right now) another Pope who'd be in office almost 30 years...

001 said:
Well the joke was just to illustrate the idiocy in my opinion of appointing someone so damn old into such an important and respected position. If the Church ever wants to be viewed as being a bit more modern, it is going to have to prove it, and I havent seen much evidence of it as yet.

I kinda agree with you on that, 001. I mean, he's almost as old as JPII, I think.

I would have thought the people would prefer a Pope who would be around for a long term... cant say for sure not being a fan of religion. But surely a part of the massive respect and loyalty people had to the last one was him being there for so long and proving himself to them?

Brino

Banned
He's a transitional Pope, that's why they elected somebody who is so old.

Anyways, he's a sausage eating bastard in my opinion. :D

Last edited:
Famousbabes said:
I'm gald it only took 2 days. :nanner:

i am not glad that the largest christian organisation decided on an ULTRA conservatist. :mad:

priests should marry
women should enter the church

but i still believe in banning gay marriages and i have NO opinion of abortion as i am 'stuck in the middle'

i am no catholic, i am a Macedonian Orthodox but i am glad it took 2 days :)