• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A long layover (Part 1) [by Donkey Boy]

It was a work day like any other. Reporting for duty, I checked my mailbox for updates and reviewed the papers for our flight to San Diego. The weather looked good, the ship appeared in fine order, and the Captain was experienced and easy to work with. Looked like a milk run.

As I walked down the boarding bridge, I was thinking of ways to spend the extended time in the hotel; it was a Friday morning and we are scheduled for longer stays on weekend layovers...almost 2 full days in this case. We would be spending all day Saturday, and most of the morning Sunday, in a hotel before our flight back to Dallas. I stepped on the airplane and turned to make my way to the cockpit. Lost in thought, I nearly ran over a very cute, twenty-something Stewardess. She had sandy brown hair, piercing amber eyes, standing about 5'5" tall with a pert figure and firm c-cup breasts.

With a large smile she said, "Well, hi there! I'm Katie."

Still slightly taken aback, I replied in almost rote fashion, "How's it going? I'm John, the co-pilot. Looks like we're gonna have a nice ride to San Diego. Lemme know if you need anything."

For a fleeting moment, those eyes and perky tits flashed though my head again but I quickly shook it off, telling myself, “A young, hot thing like that would never be interested in a worn-out guy like me, 10 to 15 years her senior.”

I continued up to the cockpit where I readied the airplane for departure. Taxi out and takeoff were routine and the ride was as expected; nice and smooth. Conversation with the Captain, Dave, was typical; bitching about management, some politics and the best places to grab a cold one in San Diego. Our approach to Southern California was nice, with only a few turns from Air Traffic Control on the way in. As we approached, I chuckled to myself “California sure is a gorgeous place…if only it wasn’t for all the damn Californians!”

Traffic was light on the way to our hotel so the ride was relatively short but I dozed off a bit amidst the standard chatter of best shopping places and the myriad of plans the Stews had for their stay. Dave and I made somewhat non-committal plans to go grab a steak and beer, extending an invite to the girls but it was obvious relaxation was first on everyone’s mind so it would be a play-it-by-ear kind of day.

For some, every layover is a grand experience but for many who have been around the block a few times they are an opportunity for some relaxing solitude away from dealings back home. Once in my room, I quickly got out of my uniform, throwing on a comfortable t-shirt and some shorts with the intention of getting a workout in but was overtaken by the desire to continue my nap from the van ride.

I laid down on my bed and shut my eyes.

It seemed like only 15 minutes, but about an hour later a knock on my door startled me awake. Slightly out of it, I opened the door without asking who it was. To my surprise, Katie is standing there, hair pulled back in a pony-tail, red-faced, slightly out of breath and dressed in cropped running tights and a jogging top. My gaze was shaken from her toned, sweat-glistened stomach when she cheerily said, “Hey! My first room wasn’t ready so now we’re neighbors. But I think my phone wiped out my keycard while I was on a run. Do you mind if I call the front desk from your room and see if they’ll run a new key up to me?”

Even though I knew the hotel likely wouldn’t give a new key without seeing some identification I replied, “Sure thing. Come on in.”

Judging by the short conversation, and the look of frustration on her face, I could tell I was correct. She hung up the phone and said she had to head back down to the lobby to get a new key. Thanking me, she headed to leave my room and then, half-giggling in an almost teen girl fashion, rapped her fingertips on another door and said, “Uh oh! We have adjoining rooms. That could be trouble.”

About 5 minutes later, I heard the adjacent room door open and the TV turn on. With my curiosity piqued, I caught myself listening intently and heard the shower start. The thought of that taut body naked in a steamy shower filled my mind but I tried to push it out and told myself to snap back to reality. It was obvious I needed to relieve some tension so I decided I better get that workout in. I laced up my shoes and started queuing up a decent playlist of Metal to give me some extra energy for my workout. I grabbed my ear buds and started to head out. It was right about then I heard a loud bang on the adjoining door.

Somewhat alarmed, through the door, I queried, “Uh…everything OK over there?”

A seemingly pained response came, “Yeah, but can you open the door and take a look at this, please?”

Even more concerned now, I quickly unlocked the deadbolt and pulled the door open. Much to my astonishment, I saw Katie with a devilish grin standing there with her hair up in a towel, droplets of water covering her otherwise completely naked body. Her uniform dress had been hiding the true magnificence and the sight before me was breathtaking – a curvaceous figure, firm, round tits and a patch of shortly-trimmed auburn pubic hair.

Before I could say anything, she took a step towards me, dropped to her knees while simultaneously pulling my shorts and boxer briefs to my ankles and, without saying a word, buried her tongue between the base of my cock and top of my ballsack. In one smooth motion, she licked my shaft to the underside of my cockhead and then took me completely in her mouth. My mind and body were in complete shock. I went from completely flaccid to almost excruciatingly erect in a matter of seconds.

Pursing her lips around the tip of my dick, she ran her hands up to grab my ass and then expertly took all 7 inches in until her nose was buried in my pubic bone. Her tongue undulated with perfect cadence as her lips slid up and down the shaft; she delivered a mind-altering blowjob. My senses completely ambushed by the sensation of her warm, wet mouth enveloping my member and the light rhythmic raking of her nails along the outside of my legs before brushing the inside of my thighs, I could feel the inevitable edge of climax rapidly approaching. As my knees start to tremble, she firmly cupped my ass with her hands, drove her lips to the base of my cock, and pulled me in to her deeply as my cockhead swelled then began pulsing a huge load of jism down the back of her throat.

Immobilized by the ecstasy of what just happened, it was all I could do to keep my legs from buckling. Keeping her hands on my hips, Katie slowly slid her lips to the tip of my cock, dragging the bottom of my shaft with her broad tongue, maintaining suction all the way, and then very lightly raked her teeth across my ultra-sensitive glans. When her lips finally met, there was nary a drop of cum to be seen; only my rigid cock glistening with her saliva.

Katie slowly stood, released her long hair from the towel, and moved her lips to my ear. With a wicked little laugh, she whispered, “My turn.”

She pushed me to the side of my bed until I fell back on the mattress, feet still on the floor. Climbing over top of me, she planted a knee on either side of my head and lowered her smooth pussy lips onto my mouth. Slowly, she began to gyrate her hips and within seconds my face was moistened with her sweet juices. I pushed my tongue into her cunt and she rotated her pelvis to grind her clit into the tip of my nose, nearly smothering me.

Somewhat coming out of my stupor, I tried to take it all in and get a look at this ridiculously hot little vixen that was sitting on my face. Her damp hair was obscuring her expression so I focused on her ample tits. I could feel my cock starting to stiffen again as I grasped her tight ass with my hands. Starting to gyrate her hips a little faster, she arched her back; stiff nipples pointing to the ceiling, she reached back to grab my shaft.

Having fully regained my composure, I grabbed Katie’s waist and flipped her over onto her back. With her head up on the pillows and her feet on the mattress, I spread her bent knees and started lightly caressing her legs and pelvis. I lightly flicked the tip of my tongue along the crease between her labia and thigh and slid two fingers deep into her moist box; looking up to see her face contorted with a distinct look of delight. I buried my face into her crotch, taking both sets of labia into my mouth while fucking her pussy with my tongue.

As I reached up to cup her breasts with my hands, she began grasping her hair tightly with her right hand while she put her left hand on the back of my head and pulled my face into her pussy. She began to rock her hips to run her slit up and down my face. Attempting to control her, as well as push her over the edge, I grabbed her ass firmly, locked my lips firmly on her clit and began flicking my tongue across her pleasure bud. My trademark move and it had the expected results. Letting out a gasp, and now using both hands, she pulled my head even firmly into her crotch.

Looking up, I could see Katie’s tits heaving, her firm abdomen rising and falling rapidly and her legs starting to quiver. The hotness of this beautiful sight only made me lick and suck her clit harder and faster. My breathing was increasing rapidly but was hampered by having my nose buried in her trimmed scruff. She lifted her feet off the bed, crossed her ankles and her whole body started to tremble. As her convulsions became more intense, she began tightening her thighs on either side of my head.

Nearly suffocating with my face in her quim, her hands locked on my head and in a serious leg-lock, it was all I could do to focus on the task at hand. I gave all available effort and bore down on her clit. Suddenly, and with a violent quiver followed by statue-like rigidity, Katie let out a guttural “Ohhhh, FUUUUUCCCKK YES!!!” as a gush of fluid came from deep within her pussy, flooding my mouth and nose and causing her to further tighten her legs around my head.

She had me trapped and I knew I was in trouble. I remember a fleeting thought to “tap out” as everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED
averotica-lora-028.jpg

MODS, I brainfarted and hotlinked that pic but it didn't dawn on me until after I couldn't edit myself. Feel free to edit it if you want. Sorry 'bout dat.: uohs: