• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi there,
English is not my native language and I hope you will forgive me if you find some mistakes in text. Here there is an exert of the story I am writing, I hope you will enjoy it:

A mantle of darkness was cloaking a small touristic town in the west coast of Spain, but dawn was approaching and the first fingers of light were starting to pull the mantle of darkness away from the world. A soft moan was breaking the silence of the town still in a profound torpor, but only Carlos seemed to have noticed it. He was walking the cobbled streets of the town but unfortunately the area near the beach was poorly illuminated, creating many dark alleys. At first he could not really figure out the source of this noise as he was getting closer he realized that it was probably coming from 2 people not one. In late nights in summer, when discos were closing, it was very easy to stumble upon people making up, or worse, due to the disinhibition provided by too many drinks, having sex near the beach. At first Carlos thought this was one of those nights, but as he was getting closer the silhouettes of 2 people materialized and he felt something was not right. His eyes were adjusting to the darkness and the sky was also getting brighter as dawn was approaching, Carlos now could see a blonde girl laying on the ground, one big hand was grabbing one of her breasts beneath her shirt while another hand was pulling down her knee, keeping her legs wide open. Between her legs, a huge man was penetrating her with an impressive violence. The girl looked very young, her eyes were half closed and overall she did not seem to react much. Only some very soft groans were coming from her mouth but Carlos was skeptic it was pleasure that was causing them, she seemed almost in pain. Could it be that she was drugged? Carlos had few drinks himself and he could probably be wrong about the whole thing, but his instinct was telling him that he was witnessing a crime, a rape. There was a disco nearby and probably the huge man managed to drug her drink and take advantage of her. Carlos did not know what to do, should he intervene? He decided to call the police.
Almost 5 minutes have passed and..continue here

gaia-sfondo-scuro-4.jpg