• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

85-year-old woman sexually assaulted on NY's posh Upper East Side in broad daylight

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
UPPER EAST SIDE, NY (PIX11)—
Police are combing the posh Upper East Side of Manhattan in search of a brazen rapist who dragged an 85-year-old woman into a stairwell in broad daylight and sexually assaulted her, police said.

The suspect, described by the NYPD as a light-skinned Hispanic man, 25-30 years old, grabbed the woman at 5:40 a.m. Monday as she took her morning walk near 81st and Madison Ave., just a block from the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

The man was seen on surveillance dragging the woman by her neck to an 83rd St. stairwell, where he forced her to perform oral sex, the Daily News reported.

She was taken to an area hospital where she is currently in stable condition.

The neighborhood is also home to famous actress and vocalist Elaine Stritch, now 86, who told the PIX11 News, "It doesn't scare me, but I'm always taking care, I'm always looking out." The Tony Award winner admits she's been held up before, and said, "Everything's been done to me in New York, I know it well, this town."

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-upper...ed-in-broad-daylight-20110530,0,7508397.story