• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

70 Years Ago Today

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
Without these courageous guys we might not have been here today.So I'd like to say thanks to them for their bravery, and hope that nothing like that will ever happen again :angels:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
No measure of gratitude can ever repay the men and women who sacrificed their lives to help destroy the Fascist disease infesting the Earth.
Also the millions of innocent people who were victims or casualties of war, from all countries.
The best way to truly repay them is to make sure their deaths were not in vain, by always remembering what happened and by preventing power hungry parasites from ever gaining so much power again.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, and that is everyone's duty.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They were some brave men and women....don't see many of them out in front of stores anymore, with they're "Buddy Poppies". I always like to get one....I put them on the pair of fuzzy dice hanging from my mirror, to remind me how fortunate I am, that I have never had to go to war, and how lucky I am, that they gave, for my freedoms.

- - - Updated - - -

They were some brave men and women....don't see many of them out in front of stores anymore, with they're "Buddy Poppies". I always like to get one....I put them on the pair of fuzzy dice hanging from my mirror, to remind me how fortunate I am, that I have never had to go to war, and how lucky I am, that they gave, for my freedoms.