• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

70 and 72 year old men fight over free food (cheese) sample

A cut in line for free samples at a Costco turned into a fight — between two 70-year-old men, according to police.

A 70-year-old man said he was waiting in line for a complimentary piece of cheese at the Costco in Greenville, South Carolina, when a 72-year-old man “cut in line, took some cheese and walked off,” according to a July 26 incident report.

After the 70-year-old moved on to a line with free samples of cheeseburgers, police said the man saw the 72-year-old approaching.

The 70-year-old was still upset about being cut in front of, and according to the incident report, he told the other man that “he could get in front of him because he knew he would just cut the line anyway.”

The 72-year-old man responded by saying “I will do it again!” — then saying to the 70-year-old man, “You’re a jerk,” police reported.

The 72-year-old then hit the 70-year-old in the right side of his head and caused his hat and glasses to get knocked off, according to the incident report.

The woman who was working at the cheeseburger sample stand said “she saw two men argue in front of her station,” and she confirmed the 70-year-old’s account when she told police that a “man in a Hawaiian shirt hit the other man in the head and it sounded very loud, and that the man’s hat flew off his head.”

Though the 72-year-old had left the Costco by the time police officers arrived, they tracked him down. When an officer reached him on the phone, the 72-year-old admitted he was involved in an altercation at Costco, according to the incident report.

Police reported that the 72-year-old said he “hit the man’s hat off his head after the man got in his face and he felt that the man was going to hit him because the man was balling his fist.”

https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article215857825.html

The power of cheese, especially free cheese, is strong. There have been no arrests and police are "investigating" the footage of this 70+ year old fight over free food samples.

I say cut their cable and/or radio off for a few days as a stern punishment.

Don't be fucking with another persons cheese, that's when shit happens.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
:2offtopic This public service announcement is brought to you by the Power of Cheese. (I needed to find something ... babes with cheese ... things along those lines. I think I found something relevant.)

Don't be fucking with another persons cheese, that's when shit happens.

This says cheese in the best possible way!

740full.jpg

Wendy4. :)

You can now go back to the regularly scheduled program.

Especially when you're beyond retired and don't give a fuck!

I found another story about a 91 year old man shooting at a off duty mcdonalds employee in the drive thru because of an argument over a tomato. So the 39 year old threw his smoothie at the old man's car prompting him to shoot at the youngin where the bulle.t went over his head. :1orglaugh:facepalm:

https://fox59.com/2018/05/07/dispute-over-tomato-leads-to-gunfire-at-richmond-mcdonalds-drive-thru/

Oh, I know stuff like this happens over cheese daily because I have been there, recently too. I was in Arbys a few weeks ago and went off. I got 2 orders of mozzarella sticks and they were so over cooked all the cheese had oozed out. They were hollow pieces of breading!!! When I took them up to the counter the lady said "That's how we make them here". Just the tone of her voice made my blood pressure skyrocket more than the cheese ever would. I wanted to throw them but didn't. I pushed the breading back across the counter and said " Here, you eat them" and walked out without a refund. I really wanted to do bad things. :(

:2offtopic This public service announcement is brought to you by the Power of Cheese. (I needed to find something ... babes with cheese ... things along those lines. I think I found something relevant.)

This says cheese in the best possible way!

View attachment 652407

Wendy4. :)

You can now go back to the regularly scheduled program.

Oh Wendy, I hope one day she shows her bangers before I die of cheese overdose :(

I perfectly understand, RJS. I been in similar situations involving cheese and general food moments.

I u understand your anger. I hope you called corporate. I have no problems calling corporate to sort problems out with food places.

Lol this reminds me of a corporate call I made few years ago to McDonald's 24/7 line. I had to go with the 24/7 line cos it was middle of the night. I tried 3 times to make sure number was correct and it kept coming up as a sex hotline. So I wait til 9 whatever am when actual corporate lines open and I ask the guy twice if this is correct 24/7 number. He said yes twice. I told him put me on hold and call it because I tried it again before I called you. He said he couldn't and had to stay on line I believe but I told him: Well apparently McDonald's 24/7 line moonlight as a sex hotline and has all kinds of dirty, nasty women ready to talk :1orglaugh

I perfectly understand, RJS. I been in similar situations involving cheese and general food moments.

I u understand your anger. I hope you called corporate. I have no problems calling corporate to sort problems out with food places.

Lol this reminds me of a corporate call I made few years ago to McDonald's 24/7 line. I had to go with the 24/7 line cos it was middle of the night. I tried 3 times to make sure number was correct and it kept coming up as a sex hotline. So I wait til 9 whatever am when actual corporate lines open and I ask the guy twice if this is correct 24/7 number. He said yes twice. I told him put me on hold and call it because I tried it again before I called you. He said he couldn't and had to stay on line I believe but I told him: Well apparently McDonald's 24/7 line moonlight as a sex hotline and has all kinds of dirty, nasty women ready to talk :1orglaugh
Lmao ;)

Especially when you're beyond retired and don't give a fuck!

I found another story about a 91 year old man shooting at a off duty mcdonalds employee in the drive thru because of an argument over a tomato. So the 39 year old threw his smoothie at the old man's car prompting him to shoot at the youngin where the bulle.t went over his head. :1orglaugh:facepalm:

https://fox59.com/2018/05/07/dispute-over-tomato-leads-to-gunfire-at-richmond-mcdonalds-drive-thru/

It's not just old farts. Did you see the video of the young chick who threw fries and a milkshake at an McD's employee who was literally 3 times her size? The McD girl was built like a brick shithouse, and didn't take kindly to food and drinks being thrown at her, and calmly... introduced the chick's face to the table & floor. After the beatdown, the crazy chick came back for more, waving a chair, but the behemoth just ripped it from her hands. I legitimately think McDs girl hit her in the head a little too hard, because crazy chick looked like she forgot about the asskicking she received just seconds earlier.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/26/mcdonalds-worker-batters-customer-filled-water-cup-free-soda-7763837/

It's not just old farts. Did you see the video of the young chick who threw fries and a milkshake at an McD's employee who was literally 3 times her size? The McD girl was built like a brick shithouse, and didn't take kindly to food and drinks being thrown at her, and calmly... introduced the chick's face to the table & floor. After the beatdown, the crazy chick came back for more, waving a chair, but the behemoth just ripped it from her hands. I legitimately think McDs girl hit her in the head a little too hard, because crazy chick looked like she forgot about the asskicking she received just seconds earlier.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/26/mcdonalds-worker-batters-customer-filled-water-cup-free-soda-7763837/

Yeah lol

She came around and smashed her! :1orglaugh