• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

7 year old leaves school in handcuffs in Miami, Florida school

A 7-year-old Miami boy was taken into custody last week after police say he attacked a teacher at school by pulling her hair and repeatedly punching her in the back.

It was the child's second tantrum in less than three months, his family said. But this time, a Miami-Dade Schools Police officer went an extra step: The boy was handcuffed, loaded into a cruiser and taken to a psychiatric evaluation as permitted under state law. Part of the incident was caught on video and continued to be shared Friday on Facebook.

"I know my kid did wrong, and he will be punished for what he did," the boy's father, Rolando Fuentes, told NBC Miami. "But what the police officer did afterward, this is out of hand. Unbelievable."

The 7-year-old in the Miami case is not being identified because he is a juvenile. According to a school police report, the child was upset at his teacher at the Coral Way K-8 Center for being told not to play with his food.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/video-shows-7-year-old-miami-boy-handcuffs-after-he-n842211

Children throw tantrums all the time... but why was a 7 year old handcuffed???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"pulling her hair and repeatedly punching her in the back" is not a tantrum. The fucking kid has issues! His parents better sort him out. I have no problems seeing the lad handcuffed. It was for his protection.

Yeah. I like how they said temper tantrum and not assault. Hopefully he gets the proper help so he won't go down a bad path. He's only 7 so I have hope if parents do right with him that he will be better in five years. Not in juvie or worse.

Send him to the chair!

That'll learns 'em. :thumbsup:

No. That can be third "temper tantrum" offense. Put public gallows in front of the schools for public humiliation and kids to throw lunch food at them during recess. Lol