• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

5 year old girl, with a major set of stones.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I gotta say, even though she got help from adults, and it probably wasn't her idea, I give her credit, and I have the utmost respect for this little lady.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-upbeat/girl-westboro-lemonade-stand-140819768.html;_ylt=Au_5NLNBGHfs4OJDKRp1mp_EeOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTIyMWxnbmdnBG1pdANIQ01PTCBvbiBhcnRpY2xlIHJpZ2h0IHJhaWwEcGtnA2lkLTMzNTE1MzMEcG9zAzQEc2VjA2hjbQR2ZXIDOQ--;_ylg=X3oDMTNrN3ZkdmFoBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDMzA1YzEzM2UtYWJiZC0zYzkxLTkwZjktZDlhODY3Nzc5YjIxBHBzdGNhdANibG9nc3x0aGVzaWRlc2hvdwRwdANzdG9yeXBhZ2UEdGVzdANRRV9Db250cm9s;_ylv=3

A 5-year-old girl who set up a lemonade stand across the street from the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., on Friday raised more than $10,000 in the name of peace.

Jayden Sink, with more than a little help from her father, Jon, sold "Pink Lemonade for Peace" from her stand outside the Equality House, a rainbow-painted building across the street from the controversial church's headquarters on Friday. According to Jon, his daughter got more than $170 in cash and more than $10,000 in online donations through Crowdrise. The money went to Planting Peace, a nonprofit that owns the Equality House.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Seconded. If she were a member here, I'd give her some rep.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
:clap:

Big paws on a puppy.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
:clap:
Braver than every single member of this fucktarded board put together. Me especially.