• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
First sign of zombies and I'm high tailing it to Nunavut.

I remember seeing this on GameFAQs.

Go to your local senior home and make sure no zombies pop up there. Just make sure you have enough ammunition... ;)

I've got my copy of The Zombie Survival Guide handy in case the shit does hit the fan. Anybody else have a copy of the book?

I've been fearing that ever since I first saw the first Resident Evil movie.

In my opinion, stop screwing around with the human genome. Let evolution play its role!!!

The only way we would see anything akin to what happens in movies is some hallucinogen like PCP were to get disseminated somehow on a widespread level and it's effects somehow be lasting or permanent enough to have it be apocalyptic.

Getting from a few zombified people to throngs of people running around chowing down on others is quite a stretch. Throngs of people who's minds were permanently altered by the effects of some strong hallucinogen would do it though.

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
I've got my copy of The Zombie Survival Guide handy in case the shit does hit the fan. Anybody else have a copy of the book?

Just make sure you follow that up with World War Z so you can be prepared for just what it'll take to put the Survival Guide in action. :thumbsup:

nightowl

  
there's no other monster that compares with a zombie. it's that relentless they're going to get you eventually no matter what you do thing about them

☼LEGIT☼
I can beat the shit out of like 500 zombies in 10 minutes. I think I'll be fine. Just no tanks please *Cries*.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Those who don't believe in zombies have never visited their local mall lately.

Those who don't believe in zombies have never visited their local mall lately.

That depends on region. The ones around me are lively. Unless, of course, you think of Hot Topic, then that is a whole other story!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I hope there won't be any Lickers, Web Spinners or Tyrants.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Yo, book and Ipod version.
You may be my friend, but I'm shooting you and leaving you for bait so I can get away...

Use to love Cracked but then I realized that 90% of there articles are complete bullshit. Still entertaining though.

Thanks Kingfisher I'll keep that in mind. As for my plans if the event ever happens, I've got a handful of safe zones around my house, 2 generators, enough ammo and guns, and if worse comes to worse a number of katanas at the ready.
Rattrap thanks for the recomendation on WWZ, might pick it up sometime next week.

I will just call Woody Harrelson (Tallahassee) and tell him to come over and give me a hand if the shit hits the fan.