• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

48 hours with whoever you want, or a $20 to magically appear in your pocket every day forever.

Which would you choose?

• 48 hours with whoever I want because I'm lonely as fuck.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A $20 in my pocket every day because I'm broke as fuck.

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rock Oprah for 48 hours straight and she'd be filling my pockets with a lot more than $20's. Free books are too good to pass up.

Choose wisely.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
That's a good question, I'd have to say the $20. I want a long term relationship.

Cash money now. That's going to add up to more than 48 hours worth of cheap handjobs, when you think about it.

Depending on your age, $20 a day is roughly $350,000 for the rest of your life. Essentially you'd be giving up a ton of money for 48 hours with someone. And who says it has to be sex? I could spend 48 hours torturing Dane Cook since he's been torturing me with his "jokes" for years now. Choose Hitler and show him 48 hours of successful Jewish stand up comedy.

I'll take the money, as it'll always be there daily, if it's needed.

Save the money, you can always use it for good times, as you require when it builds up.

If you spend your stash, it will keep on refilling.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If it were $200/day I'd go for that. Otherwise, give me 48 hours with a childless wealthy widow with only 24 hours left to live.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
135 SEK everyday? Sure, why not.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
48 hrs knocking Briana Lee's back out, fer sure!

$20 a day ain't shit anymore...

The 48 hours easily would make me more :D

$20 a day, easy. You could save that shit up and in a few months have 48 hours with just about any decent call girl, and then you've got more money coming to you.

How's this for a maybe slightly better version of that question....

One weekend a year with the girl of your choice, ever year for the rest of your life, and any wives/SOs are ok with this....OR...

$150 a week pops into your checking account every Friday for the rest of your life.

The likelihood of anyone putting that $20 into a savings account are very slim. This is essentially a $2.50 raise. Quite insignificant. And comparing a call girl to a pro athlete for example is crazy. Sure you could have sex with someone and it'd be great. But would you take a $2.50 raise over 48 hours with Monica Belucci? I'd rather have bad sex with someone famous just to say I did over great sex with a no name prostitute.

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Even if you gave me back pay @ $20/day I'd still take the 48 hours. You want the final word on this shit? Ask bobjustbob. I guarantee you he will work out all the variables and give you a definitive answer.

The money.

If I had some amazingly outstanding business proposal and I could have unrestricted access to whomever I wanted for 48 hours it might be worth it if I was lucky. Most likely I would just take the money though.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
This is a tough one. What would we do with those $20? It wouldn't change our lives. Many of us could possibly save this much money if we were to cut back on our Starbucks, cable bills, and IPhone shit. The vast majority of us would find something useless to piss it away on like video games or lap dances. Or in my case food delivery and horses. I don't need to spend any more on either but that's probably where that would be going.

There are a lot of things I could do with those 48 hours and fucking a girl isn't on the list. I would have to pick someone that could possibly change my life. Someone like a Warren Buffett that I could pitch my shit to and set me up. No guarantee but I believe in risk and reward.