• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2pac Or Biggie?

2Pac Or Biggie?

• 2PAC

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • BIGGIE

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • To close to call

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
edit

I choose Pac but Biggie had some cold ass lyrics. He probaly would be better than Pac but he only has 2 albums.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
hmmm....thats a tough one. I'd have to say 2pac is the more overrated one. Biggie comes close though. Or is this an "who's hotter" kind of thread? If thats the case i'll say Biggie.

2pac. I like the fact that he could pretty much do whatever type of rap he wanted and make it sound good.

Biggie, he has the greatest rhymes ever. What hurts him is body of work (or lack thereof). But the few albums he did do were jampacked with hits. Even the ones not released as singles were boss.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
2-pac. I hate rap, but I can listen to 2-pac.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Slick Rick rules them all.

I was tending bar at a Las Vegas Strip hotel about a mile from where Twopack was gunned down. The day after, several bartenders, bar backs and I asked our supervisor if we could have the night off in order to attend a candle light vigil at the hospital. He didn't appreciate it.

I always prefered Biggie's flow to Tupac's. Tupac always came out so aggressive, while Biggie was so smooth. They're both probably rolling in their grave seeing these shit "rappers" making a mockery of the genre these days.

Juicy and Changes are the two of the greatest songs of all time.

RIP.