• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> 2013 Moderator Search! Want to moderate the board? Look inside!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's that time again! We're looking for a few people who are interested in volunteering a few hours a week to help keep the board free of spam and running smoothly!

At this time, I'm not sure how many moderators I'm going to take, but I have at least 2 spots open. So if this is something you'd like to do, please take a look below at the Job Description and what we're looking for in our new moderators!

Job Description

As a FreeOnes Moderator, you're volunteering your time to help maintain the message board. This can include, but is not limited to:

• First and foremost, keeping the board spam free
  • Moderating posts from new members as well as all attachments
  • Putting stray threads in the right section
  • Answering questions and help guide new members
  • Setting ID threads to "solved" status

What we're looking for in a Moderator

• A regular, contributing member who has been on the board 3-6 months
  • No infractions or bans for the past 6 months
  • Good english skills
  • Knowlege of the board guidelines
  • The ability to be flexible with each situation as it arises (not seeing only in black and white, right and wrong)
  • The ability to remain unbiased so you can carry out your duties, even if this means reprimanding "board friends"
  • The ability to follow the directions of FreeOnes Team Members and take constructive criticism when needed to improve yourself
  • The ability to perform moderation duties a minimum of 6 hours a week

If you feel that I just described you and are able to commit to a volunteer position as a Moderator, please email the answers to the following questions to petra@freeones.com.

When you send your email, put this in the title: 2013 MODERATOR APPLICATION

1.) Where do you live? What time zone?

2.) How many hours a week do you think you can commit to board moderation? I'm looking for 6+ hours.

3.) Are there any days you absolutely can't get online to moderate?

4.) Are you currently a moderator on any other board or have you moderated in the past?

5.) Why do you want to become a moderator?

Damn. Does this mean you're gonna sacrifice the Canidiot? Also, has anyone seen Lungzyn lately? :suspicious:

Just remember, I was always nice to you. I think.

You are nice to me. You repped me for the "Has anyone ever had a dream like this..." thread. :)

Anyways if I do become a mod I have to be unbiased to everyone so I can't take favorites or hate on anyone anymore.

Anyways if I do become a mod I have to be unbiased to everyone so I can't take favorites or hate on anyone anymore.

That's right. Moderators are unbiased and respectful to everyone on the board.

*snickers*